Heated Little Demon (Lemon Final Chapter)🍋🍋

This is the part you've all been waiting for, I am back and not dead!! I am alive, Immortalized!! Hahahaha!! Get ready peeps, Your in a humpy lemon!! 🍋 🍋 (Check out the vid up on) P.S. art up top not mine, this is just what his teeth look like...

(Y/N)'S P.O.V.
You where animating a small project you had for joey which took you 2-3 days to complete It was almost finished, Bendy was sitting in the corner in a small ball reading a book, "The Illusion of Living." I continued animation on the project and bendys tail kept hitting the floorboard that creaked like a crying child.

I sighed as I finished animating the last frame of the so-called "Project K-39" not sure what that meant. I finally finished and walked out. Leaving Bendy all alone.

Bendys P.O.V. (finally a new point of view)

So bored, nothing to do but think about what Henry said me being in heat...I had to contain myself from hurting (Y/N), It was so hard, and reading a book was no help at all, I felt something in my pants feel so sensitive, I groaned and felt my hand slip down to my pants.

I palmed my sensitive area and quietly moaned, still thinking of (Y/N)'S body, her curves, her voice, her kindness everything about her is amazing, and I love her

(Majestic art by me)

"~Ahhh, Ngh~ (Y/N), Faster" I felt my eyes turn dark, and started rubbing myself faster, "Errrgh~" I was panting and drooling, I felt myself reaching my limit, and rubbed even faster. I finally came on my hands, I want more...I want (Y/N)~

°Time Skip°∆

(Y/N)'S P.O.V.

Joey and henry had accepted my project and said I could do whatever I wanted for the next 2 hours before the Workshop closes. I walked towards my office, I looked around the room bendy was no longer here, But I felt a strange presence, Before I knew it. I was pinned to the wall, hands above my head. "H-huh? B-bendy?" I felt sark amber eyes piercing my soul. "Hello, Cutie~" He said with lust filled words. "W-what are you d-doing??" I asked scared and slightly turned on. "I'm in heat, and I need 'You'" You were terrified of what he was gonna do (P.S. bendy is in human form) He neared near my neck, His hog breath send shivers down my spine, He sent a long, wet, sticky tongue across my neck, "N-ngh, A-ah~ B-bendy pl-please" He poked my skin with his sharp teeth, "A-uhg~" I quietly moaned, he sunk his canines in my skin, Tears pricked in the corners of my eyes.

He continued kissing and leaving small bite marks, and bruises. He eventually carried you bridal style and put your butt on the table. He kissed your collar bone all the way down to your boobs, He grabbed them and slightly squeezed them. "Pl-please dont touch t-them" You were most sensitive there, so he skipped that and stared at your pants.

He started unbuttoning them and took them off, flinging them somewhere in the room. He tugged on your (F/C) laced panties, Tearing them off and also flinging then somewhere. "Mm~ Already so wet" He said and he flicked a finger over your wet p++sy
You moaned quickly and he begin to eat you out. God, all you felt was a warm tongue pushing past your lips, You Moaned a bit louder. You felt a knot In your stomach tighten, He continued licking and sucking on the bud.

You came in his mouth as he pulled away and long cum trail leading from his tongue to your p++sy. You are panting and drooling, you feel sins crawling are your back.

~Time skip hecause I don't feel comfortable writing this~~

"A-ahh~ F-faster" bendy pounded into you, you scratching your nails into his brown cloth, Loud moana, pants and grants came((͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)) from both your lips. He continued thrusting hitting your G-Spot, as you moaned louder, You were an such ecstasy, that you didnt notice you were drooling, "Errgh~💙F-Frick" He grunted out, "I I'm gonna-NGH!" He spilled his hot cum(?) into you, He keep cuming for about 3-5 minutes. He pulled out, out and caked you to the bed, You both plopped down and he pulled the cover over you, "Night bendy, Love you" You said "Love ya' to. Night" He said as he Nuzzled into your neck, and you both fell asleep living happily every after.

~ohhhhhhh, yeaaaaaa Babbyyyy, I finally completed this book! I feel proud hahaha! Woooooooo~