Let's Meet Them

So let's meet the characters of our story

Manik Malhotra 22 :
A handsome yet rude and arrogant star... Actor and singer. Self made and has a band fab 5. Friends and family are his life and is sweet and soft only for them and very protective towards them. Very possessive about what is his. Lead singer and left handed electric guitar player o fab 5.

Cabir Dhawan 22 :
Drummer and prankster of fab 5 and Manik's soul brother they both know each other in and out. He loves Navya but is not able to confess. All his friends know this. He also owns a radio station "Radio Juke".

Druv Vedant 22:
Manik's buddy. They are brothers from heart know each other very well. Loves Aliya and they are in relationship since one year. Owns a dance academy "Nirtya" and plays acoustic guitar for fab 5.

Mukti Vardhan 21:
The lady Bheem of fab 5. Tom boy plays electric guitar for fab 5. She owns a fashion house with Aliya her best friend. And pampered sister of Manik, evil twin of Cabir, best friend of Druv.

Aliya Saxena 21:
Loves Druv, fashion diva and owns a fashion house with her best friend Mukti. Like a sister to Cabir and best friend to Manik. Plays keyboard for fab5

"AURA"
Mukti and Aliya's fashion house. They are also fab 5 designers.

Fab 5 act rude and arrogant but are really nice. They are childhood friends.
Neyonika Malhotra 45:
Manik's mom and also mom of fab 5. She is sweet and very positive. Fab 5's motivator and strength. She stays in Delhi most of the time and visits fab5 once a year in Mumbai. Her husband i.e. Manik's dad died and she handles their business.

Navya Naveli 21:
She is a simple yet modern girl from Patna. Works in "Radio Juke" as RJ and friend of fab 5 and have feelings for Cabir but has not confessed it.

Abhimanyu Thakkar 22:
A handsome young business man with all his calm. Owns "Meher Media House" very talented and also has singing as a hobby. Plays flute cause he loves to. Has dad Moksh Thakkar who mostly travels out of India for business.

Aryaman Khurana 22:
Abhimanyu's buddy and own Khurana Industries. Very friendly and smart loves Soha his fiance. He also loves to sing and plays Tabbla.

Soha Sarkar 21:
Upper middle class girl owns a library cum coffee shop "Books and Beans". Very sweet, loves Aryaman and her friends very much.

Nandini Murty 21:
A cute, bubbly, beautiful girl. She has no family of blood but her friends are her family. Loves them very much and is pampered by them all. Works at "Meher Media House" since she was 18. Started as an intern and now a very important part of it. Loves to sing and plays acrostic guitar and veena

Soha, Abhimanyu, Aryaman and Nandini are best friends and love each other as family. They are very protective for each other.

MEHER MEDIA HOUSE:
An organization started by Abhimanyu's dad Moksh Thakkar named after Abhi's mom late Mrs. Meher Thakkar but after Abhimanyu took over it became an informal organization were people work as team and there are no designation however people are given work as they prove themselves capable. The office has a very liberal environment.