Distractors

Instead of looking for the meaning of life, we should focus on what our purpose is. Societies "matrix" distracts us from our true mission on this planet. What is our mission as humans? The biggest thing that sets us apart and makes us unique is the true power of the technology that is the brain. The brain is capable of processing information that of which creates numerous perspectives of the world. In essence, we are actually the physical gods. Although our purpose has never been clear, it lies within the heart. As humans, the spiritual connection of love proves we are not meaningless beings. The "distractors" use control tactics such as institutionalizing, religion, etc, as enslavement to keep us from achieving our final goal. While there may be a clues within scriptures, all share common traces held under greedy control. What I mean by this is that ancient people understood the meaning of life until the powerful transformed what was supposed to be helpful, into a control. The more you think about it, there actually is a real balance between good and evil, but they are portrayed poorly by those who are merely pawns in a game. Find anybody and ask them if the physical world is perfect, more than likely they will say no. More and more we can figure out that our physical world is a test, on paradise. The whole concept of heaven is salvation, an escape to paradise, which may not be eternal until we reincarnate. If the concept of heaven is eternal paradise, than what is this? Once we break out of the "matrix" everything else becomes so clear, the only barrier is opening the eyes of others.