Chapter 1

*I skipped the going home part😘*

*Calling Elaine*

She felt anxious on what's gonna happen she felt scared and angry,different mixed feeling swelled up after holding back for so long,she felt so mad at herself For not being there when he needed her.Every second felt like hours the silence felt suffocating, hearing john's small and heavy breath didn't make the situation better.She felt her eyes turn watery after she heard John gasp for air,he sounded like he was in a whole lot of pain.

*Beep* *Beep* finally Elaine picked up

"ELAINE!! I need your help I don't care what the hell your doing get to this address NOW!!"

-----------------------------------

Before Elaine could even speak she was cut off,she felt murderous intent she felt scared usually sera was calm but never has she heard her say words that would make some one question what happened.

After healing the three injured people behind her she hurriedly turned back and didn't even say a word to them not even looking back,she was scared of what's happening but could only obey,
The weak will always be over powered by the strong only the strong survives.That's how the world works.

She stood upfront of a door,before she pushed the bell she took a deep breath she saw the trail of blood on the side walk.She saw sera covered in blood she looked like she was in panick her beautiful pink lips were white as can be but that cannot hide the fact that she was beautiful.

"Sera what's—"

She dragged her to the living room only to see a certain person covered in blood gasping and grunting in pain.Sera looked at me and said in a cold way

"heal him now" she sounded so scary she hesitated for a moment but finished the job none the less.