Chapter 4

It was morning when john was finally finished eating her clean  to the bone. Sera was already tired on the first round but John didn't quit until the fifth round was up,it was because Sera begged John to please let her rest.

Sera felt exhausted all her strength was used up her forbidden territory was in a lot of pain she felt like she was stabbed with a knife and her waist hurt like hell she couldn't move at all,she looked at the man beside that was responsible for this he was holding her in his arms she couldn't help but sighed in relief that she was able to finally rest considering the fact that he had no intention of stoping.She slowly fell asleep like the man beside her.

-----------------------------------

A boy with the hair colored orange was on the school strolling and stalking for fresh gossip like the usual when he saw something unexpected,he saw Arlo talking with Elaine about something important.

"Elaine you won't speak of anything of what happened yesterday,act as if nothing happened between the both of us."

Elaine can only nod nervously. She can tell he was keeping a secret and wanted to ask but she's not in the position to ask any questions on what happened yesterday. She wanted to know why the three of of them was badly injured and why did Arlo looked so afraid cause if the king is afraid of something of course the people around would be afraid as well.

As for the boy who was listening to their conversation he was shaken,he warned Arlo not to mess with John until Sera was back he would only worry for Arlo. He doesn't wanna admit it but John is in a while different level their gap was just too big 'for once Arlo has bitten off More than he could chew' the boy snickered and laughed at the same time,he heard the school bell rang and went to class and also checked if her friend was already at the classroom.