Chapter 2

After John was healed finally only then sera felt her heart feel calm,she lovingly ruffled john's hair and kissed his forehead and then turned back at face's Elaine.

"thank you,you can leave now ill contact you later about going back ill explain later".

Elaine was in shock,she saw her being warm and loving when she looked and touched John but when she looked at her she had nothing but a cold look and even hinting her to just leave.She nodded she nothing to do here anyways,but she could not help but shiver when she saw how lifeless sera's eyes looked like when she looked at her.

-----------------------------------

When john woke up he didn't feel pain he felt like something tiny was hold onto his waist,he looked down and saw sera hugging him he was shocked but he knew she was really worried. He saw how swollen her eyes were from crying,he looked at her with loving eyes the girl hugging his waist was drowsly now looking to him.

"good morning sera,had a good sleep? Welcome back"

She nodded lazily and sat up and said.

"you made me worry don't ever do that again or next time I'm the one whose gonna beat you up"

She was mad at him for being careless but at the same time she was relieved that his okay.

"Enn...I promise I will never do that again"

He hugged her tightly and gently stroke her hair and cupped her face and kissed her for a good long minute.

She was shocked on what just happened,they both parted for air and only a string of silaiva was connecting both of them from both of their lips,heavy breaths could be heard from the room. Sera was still recovering from the breath she just lost but as soon as she was about to take another breath john's lips was already latched on to her.