The grave

Mickey has spent the last hour gathering every soldier he could find as the professor ordered back at the camp the kids have been waiting for the return of the chopper they sent to the lab Jason says to nick "I bet you it didn't make it" "what makes you so sure?" nick replied "well it's been four hours and still it's not back" Jason said when suddenly the see at least thirty two choppers heading write for them soldiers start staying "WOOHOO RENFORCEMENTS!!" And things like that alex spots one chopper smoking and another on fire "why are the choppers so damaged?" He says to Jason "don't know they look bad" Jason replied "hope there ok" alex said when a soldier walks towards him and says "hi I'm Mickey are you alex?" "Yes why?" Alex replied "well I'm friends with your father the professor right?" Mickey says "DAD YOU KNOW MY DAD WHERE IS HE?!?!" Alex wants to know "he is fine we were scared to send him here in case the chopper brakes or explodes because I bet you noticed there not in a good shape" Mickey answers "makes sense but he gave this to me"(alex shows Mickey the potion) can this be any help?" "I don't know your father sent me here for the nictanim do you know what that means?" Mickey replied "no but I think it can help come on let's go" alex said excitedly "wooo we can't just yet the choppers need fuel and that's the one thing we don't have" Mickey said a soldier interrupted and said "sorry to interrupt my name is Jake I herd you say you needed fuel for the chopper I know where we can get fuel a couple of weeks ago we lost the left side it was our main storage facility we closed it off last time we checked it was loaded with zombies if we can get there we might have a chance" Mickey replied "thanks that might be useful let's go!"