The swarm

Mickey and some soldiers make there way to the left side and Jake was right there was a lot of zombies but it would not be easy if they shoot and miss the wholes in the fence the zombies would be able to brake through the fence and attack the soldiers wave by wave so they went round and killed all the zombies in the storage room and got 100 liters "that's enough for half a chopper to get there" Mickey said a soldier asked "where is the rest of the fuel" "it's on the other side most of it is left from here on the other side is the most few zombies"replied Jake "are you kidding me there's like 200 zombies there" Mickey says angrily "relax we will make it" Jake says they fight and push the zombies back now they are a few meters away from the fuel when they get swarmed the fight back to back shoulder to shoulder they they are trapped they fight now only a few feet away when they get overwhelmed in the zombies but then they start seeing zombies change targets and lots of em fall "it's reinforcements!" Mickey yells the soldiers take advantage of this and shoot the zombies from behind the zombies have confused looks on there faces and don't know who to attack and run cheers rang out from the crowd as they had won.