Chapter one: Returning to linköping

This all started when I moved back to linköping after four years of living in the UK with my now ex boyfriend whom I thought loved me but long story short he cheated on me with my best friend.
This was the last time I was forgiving him for being unfaithful and him giving some lame ass excuse for fucking some one else in our bed.

I am now sat in linköping city airport waiting for my best friend tom who was picking me up as I would be staying with him until I could find somewhere of my own.
After being on the plane for 3 hours and one stop I was very tired especially with everything going around in my head I didn't sleep not to mention that I HATE flying.

As I look up from my phone I see tom standing there with a shit eating grin spread across his face I stand and automatically throw my arms around him hugging him tight after a few minutes we pull away and walk to his car which was waiting outside the terminal, we get into the car I sigh happily and watch the road as we drive to his apartment.

Once we arrived he showed me to my room and he leaves me to put my stuff away after I finished I was dog tired hoping that we would have a quiet night in but as I made my way to the kitchen he looks at me confused.

"What?" I ask giving the same look.
"Why aren't you all dolled up and ready to go" he replies.
"Go where?" I look at him and he sighs "to the bar we're gonna party celebrate your freedom" I sigh shaking my head.

He looks at me with puppy dog eyes "come on kat please" he adds exaggeration to the end of his plea I look at him knowing I have no choice.