Chapter 4: Missionary Man

I slowly turn to face him placing my hands onto his face gently as i look into his eyes. "Tobias we can't.." i am interrupted as his lips press against mine gently as he kisses me lifting my legs around his waist. He carries me to the bedroom and carefully places me onto the floor near the bed and he closes the door then he starts to undress himself teasingly slow. My eyes widen  and my mouth goes dry as his erect member comes into view. "Don worry babe you will expand too" he says in a husky tone. "It its not that..." i whisper and he takes hold of the edge of the towel. "Then what baby" "I  i i'm a uh...i'm a virgin i haven't done any of this"i whisper and  his eyes light up like a Christmas tree then he kisses me even more gentle than earlier then he pulls away and looks into my eyes. 

"Are you sure you want this i can stop i don't want to push my luck and lose you again"  he whispers and i nod. "Yes i i'm ready i want this" he smiles re-moving the towel from my body and  his eyes make their way down my body taking me in greedily.  He ever so slowly pushes me down onto the bed and kneels between my legs as he places soft kisses onto my ankles then he trails them up my leg then stops and goes down to my other ankle and does the same process. When he places the last kiss near my groin i bite my lip looking up at the ceiling gripping the sheet underneath us. 

"Relax baby i won't hurt you i promise" he takes my hand and places a gentle kiss upon it then he returns between my legs and shuffles down a little and i take a deep breath watching him he lightly places a kiss upon my clit and my body starts to shake with anticipation. He looks up at me as he lightly runs his tongue over my folds and i arch my back moaning. "oh god Tobias" i moan his name. 

He smirks as i moan and  he takes that as a hint to keep going  then he suddenly starts to lick me furiously and i place my fingers into his hair gently pulling on it as my moans become louder and louder. "Please...please Tobias d.dont tease me" he sits up and rolls the condom onto his well endowed member, I watch him biting my lip slowly he  glides up my body placing feather light kisses as he goes. His face comes up to mine and i reach up to touch his face and he grabs my wrists pinning them above my head and my eyes widen as i look into his eyes.

" I won't hurt you just keep your hands above your head" he kisses me hard and i moan arching my body up to him. He releases my hands and i do as i am told and keep them above my head. His hand makes its way down my body towards my now wet folds and he rubs  my clit gently  then grabs his member in his hand and places it at my entrance he looks at me  as he gently slides himself into me. 

"F.fuck!!" i groan and stiffen a little he looks at me worried and i nod letting him know he can continue. He begins to thrust slowly at first then his thrusts became even faster and our moans start to echo through the room.My brain starts to cloud over as the unfamiliar sensation begins to take over me and i close my eyes. "Look at me baby" he coos and i open my eyes looking into his lustful gaze. "come with me my love" he throws one last thrust and my orgasm takes over as he comes into me whilst growling into my neck.

He pulls out and wraps us in the blanket as we lay there catching our breath.