Part Five

*Edited*

The next day at school you looked around for Damian, before he tutored you, you never really had any other companion, yes you had bf/n but she went to Gotham South, another school in Gotham.

You spotted the Wayne boy talking with the strawberry blonde from yesterday. You slip through the crowds of teens trying to reach your destination. You finally made it to the raven haired boy and the strawberry blonde.

"Hey Damian." You greeted. "L/n" Damian nodded in your direction. You gazed at the strawberry blonde, waiting for him to introduce himself.

"Oh, hi" he piped it, braking out of his gaze. "I'm Collin, Collin Winkles." He extended his his hand in a greeting manner. You gladly expected and shook his hand.

"I remember you from yesterday, you were the pretty girl who Dami bumped into" once again your cheeks got hot. Damian scoffed under his breath and told Collin "don't call me Dami."

And with that he school bell rang and you each went to your classes.

//////////////////////////////////////////

Oh lunch, the best period of the Gotham Academy school day.

You reached your locker and slid in that periods binder. You searched through your back pack and pulled out a 10 dollar bill for lunch.

You brought your elbows out and shoved passed everyone to make your way to the cafeteria.

Finally, the smell of the cafeteria filled your nostrils. You quickly sprinted in line and grabbed a spot. You held the tray and moved with the line.

"L/n" you heard the voice of the billionaires son behind you.

"Hey Damian" you turned to talk to him. But before you could accruals converse a swarm of girls crowed the young Wayne.

He couldn't help but laugh at Damian's misfortune. You saw him mouth 'help me!' and that was all you saw of Damian until the girls closed in on him.

Damian managed to escape the girls, he loved being the son of Bruce Wayne at most times, times like this he really didn't. He knew that the only reason they were surrounding him was for his father. Y/n seemed like the only girl who wasn't totally obsessed with him.

He saw her sitting down with Winkles, an unknown feeling washed over him, as he saw her laugh sweetly at a joke Collin had told.

//////////////////////////////////////////

Word count: 389

This feels more like a filling chapter, I promise the next chapter will better 🤞.

But thank you for reading. I have more than 140 readers and it's just so.... wow, I never expected it to be so popular and that so many people would like it.

So thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Leave a vote ⭐️

-emprisse