Part Twenty

I want to write another x reader but I I'm not sure which batboy to do it about so comment who you want.

"Damian?" You asked, turning around slightly to see the son of billionaire playboy Bruce Wayne. You smiled a little bit meeting his gorgeous blue eyes, you two just stood there gazing into each other's eyes.

"It's been a while" you breathed. You were shocked Damian Wayne was standing in front of you, the boy who felt like your very best friend who stood next to you through your darkest moments.

"I believe it has" he chocked out finally. He didn't say anything he looked at you, then the wheel chair and Damian felt waves of guilt.

It was only when Damian walked closer to you you realized the bags under his flawless blue orbs. "Are you okay Damian, you seem a little bit... tried?" You asked conceded for the boys health.

"I'm fine y/n, how have you been doing?" He knew the answer, not good. He knows what has happened to you, he knows your condition, but for some reason he asked anyways.

"Honestly, I don't know where I'm going. I just, I just can't do this." You gripped the hand rest of the wheelchair a little tighter.

"Would you like to try again? I'd help you." Damian offered, you weren't sure, you just couldn't do it with or without him, but something in his eyes read determination, a piece of Damian that stood out like a sore thumb.

You gave him the same gaze, "alright."

You went where your aunt would normally stand and you spun around in your chair, gripping the steel bars as tight as your knuckles could.

You pushed up, and instead of falling, you stood up right. Your feet touched the ground as you put just a little more weight onto them. You slowly lifted one foot, the the other.

Damian was standing close by in case you fell. "Good job y/n" he encouraged. You walked closer to Damian and looked at his just amazing eyes. You kept moving closer.

"Do you want to try with no hands?" Damian asked. You never had tried it before, damn you barely could get up most the time. But you realized that you only live once (unless your Jason Todd).

"Sure" Damian moved his hands by your waist incase you did end up losing balance.

You carefully peeled off your first hand, starting to feel unbalanced, but for Damian's sake you detached your other hand. You held balance for like five seconds until you fell into Damian.

You two didn't speak. You just stared into each other's eyes. Like always. Then the thought hit you again. You only live once (unless your Jason Todd).

Quickly you moved your lips onto his, putting your hands on his shoulders.

You didn't feel him kiss back, until he did and his grip around your waist tightened.

Damian pushed a bit more and you felt like a queen who just found her king, you felt like a happily ever after that came out of the dungeons.

You truly loved Damian Wayne.

Word count: 501

It was just so awkward and then it got real cute.

-emprisse

Leave a vote ⭐️