Alison... I

Buzz...Buzz Alison's went off and as she stared at her bright iPhone screen and a wide smile appeared on her sleepy face as she saw that it was Emily's name waking up on the early Saturday morning.

Emily Fields<3 - Are you coming to the brew?

Alison's face went from smiley and happy to not so happy and smiley as se had forgotten that she was supposed to meet Emily and Aria at the brew to talk about there holiday together which they had planned since last summer break. She quickly looked at the time which was 9:47 she was supposed to meet Emily and Aria at 9:30. She removed her weak sleepy body from under her duvet and changed into fresh clothes.

"Emily how long is Alison going to be my mum needs my help" "She said she's on her way give her chance the poor girl has just woke up" "Not my problem" Aria muttered under her breath.

"I'm here" Emily and Aria both turned the heads anti-clockwise to see Alison jogging towards them. "What have I missed" Alison questions as both girls looked at each other and said in unison "Nothing, we've been waiting for you to turn up" Alison was took by surprise at how both Emily and Aria was so much alike. All three of the girls started planning there girls holiday as Spencer was going to visit her godparents in Las Vegas and Hanna was going over to England for her dads wedding. After the girls had finished planning there trip to Rome Alison decided to have a sleepover at hers as Hanna is leaving Sunday evening and Spencer is going Monday morning. Both girls said they will be there.

Group chat - Alison<3 - Girls sleepover at mine tonight be there @ 7

Spencer<3 - I'll be there see you at 7

Hanna<3 - I'll be there at 7:30 got to drive mum home from work

Alison<3 - Okay see you all there

Alison being the queen bee everyone had to come to her sleepovers or anything she throws over wise its cancelled.

Alison sat on the kitchen counter preparing snacks for the sleepover she had planned for the same night. The doorbell rang and Alison gave a very confused look as she set her eyes on the clock and she saw that it was only 6:30. She slowly opened the door as he hoped it wasn't a murderer or a thief. "Emily" Her face light up immediately. As Emily pulled away from the hug he saw that Alison looked very upset. "Ali are you okay?" Alison snapped out of her fantasy daydream as she hoped Emily was going to hug her again but then quickly realised that she wasn't and answered her questing with a "oh nothing I'm fine"

It had gone 8:15 and all the girls had turned up at Ali's house.

They all started playing true or dare.

"Hanna true or dare" Hanna replied with a Dare and Alison dared her to run outside in the freezing cold weather and to start singing twinkle twinkle little star. When the girls had finally stopped laughing there guts out Hanna turned to Emily "Truth or dare" Emily replied with a truth knowing that Hanna wanted to seek revenge from Alison's dare. With Hanna knowing that Emily had a not so secret crush on Alison a smirk spread across her face as she asked Emily her question. "Emily... Who do you have a crush on?" Emily turned as red as a tomato as all the girls stared at her. She took a deep breath and held it in for longer then she should of. When she finally stated breathing again she let the name "Alison" slip out of her mouth.

As the night fell all the girls was sound asleep except from Alison and Emily. The two girls sat awkwardly at the end of Ali's bed not daring to speak a word. Alison then plucked up the courage to say something to Emily who was inches away from her. "Urmm...Em" Emily lifted her head slowly and stared into Ali's crystal blue eyes then looked back down towards her feed to signal to Alison that she was listening. "Em do you really have a crush on me... Like do you actually find me attractive and nice even though I'm really mean to you." Ali saw one single tear drop from Emily's watery eyes onto her baby soft skin. "Urmm.. I guess I did I mean everyone knew except for you" Emily duck her head with embarrassment. Alison went quite for a couple of minutes until "Alison I.." Emily was cut off by Emily's lips pressing against hers. Emily was swung off her feet by surprise but leaned in and kissed Alison's lips harder.