Em. What are we

It was aria who woke up first and whilst making some coffee Hanna awoke from her slumber. Aria and Hanna up on the television not realising how load the volume was turned up causing Spencer to moan and grown until she pushed herself facing the girls rubbing away the sleep from her eyes. Hours later the clock chimed 12:00 and Alison and Emily still hadn't woken up. The girls started getting worried as they didn't have a late night and that they all fell asleep at there usual time which was around 10:45. "Are they dead?" Hanna spoke with a concerned tone in her voice. "Course not" Spencer said as she playfully hit Hanna on the arm. "Just asking" Hanna said to Spencer trying to hide her smile. Moments later Aria shook both Ali's and Emily's legs until they finally woke up.

As spencer left Alison's to go Las Vegas to see her god parents and Aria and Hanna agreed to help her. The Dilaurentis house was empty except from Emily and Alison who had just woken up from a very eventful night between the two of them.

Emily felt really awkward and embarrassed when she was alone with Alison. She didn't know if what happened last night was real or was it just a dream or was it Alison playing with her feelings like she was some remote control toy.

"I'm going to get going to" Emily said as she went to pick up her sleeping bag and clothes. Alison looked up at her and went over to place her hand on her shoulder as if to say 'no please stay' Emily didn't work out what Alison was trying to get across until Alison said in a clam voice "Em.... Please stay I want your company" Emily looked up at with a confused look and Ali carried on "Emily I haven't felt this way towards someone in a very long time in fact ever! Emily last night you made all my dreams come true and when I placed my lips on top of yours I heard fireworks going off and I had so many butterflies flying around I my stomach." Emily looked at Alison in gaze. "Ali.." Emily was cut off by Ali's lips pressing deeply onto hers for the second time but Emily wasn't complaining.

"aww I can't wait for Rome" Alison said whilst brushing her back ready for at night a the movies with Emily. "Me neither, I cant wait to go and see the colosseum" " ahh Emily wants to find about all the roman fights with the lions."  Alison said as she gave Emily a peck on the check. Emily just giggled.

"So what movie are we watching?" Emily asked politely. Alison turned her head looking towards Emily with her hair flowing back behind her "The notebook" Alison replied as a wide grin appeared on Emily's face. "I love that movie!" "I know"

Alison was at Emily's front porch waiting for Emily to go inside but within a blink Emily ran towards her kissing Alison "Thank you for tonight Ali I loved it" Emily thanked Alison. "Its okay I had a great nigh too" Ali said smiling "But" Alison continued as Emily gave a very concerned look  "What are we?" Ali question. "I don't know but i would really like you to be my girlfriend" Emily looked up waiting for Alison to reply. Ali looked up in shock- Did Em just really ask her to be her girlfriend?- "YES!! I would love to be your girlfriend" Emily looked at her with happy tears falling from her eyes onto her checks.