I Love You xx

Emily woke up the next morning with a wide smile plastered on her face whilst remembering what happened yesterday evening. She quickly picked up her phone to call Ali. "Good morning Mermaid" Alison said in a tired and croaky voice, Emily just laughed and her new nickname which she absolutely loved! "Good Morning Beautiful" She replied smiling like an idiot.

"Wanna hang out today?" Alison said breaking the silence. "I would love to but where about are you thinking" "Well that would be telling" Ali replied in a sneaky but sexy tone. "Well if your going to be like that what time will you pick me up?" Emily said in the same sneaky but sexy tone as Alison's "Be ready in 5 mins" Then before Emily could reply with a simple 'okay' or 'yes mam' Ali put then phone down.

Exactly 5 minutes later Alison gently knocked on Emily's door with a single red rose for her girlfriend. As Emily opened her door her eyes started watering and happy tears came flowing out one by one. "You didn't have to do this Ali" "your right I didn't but I wanted to for my beautiful Mermaid." Alison said to Emily kissing her check gently. Emily turned her head and passionately kiss Alis soft lips. Ali couldn't help but kiss Emily deeper. "I love you Alison Lauren Dilaurentis" Emily whispered in Alison's ear as Ali's smile appeared wider as ever. Alison replied with a "i love you more Emily Catherine fields"

"so where we off to" Emily said in a very mysterious tone in her voice. Alison turned around giving her a slight giggle "Wait and see" she replied to Emily's question. Alison then playfully ran off dragging Emily's hand after her, pulling her to the romantic setting.

"OMG!! Ali its beautiful" the amazed Emily said staring at the pink heart shaped hot balloon. "Only for my Mermaid" Alison said putting her arm around Emily bringing her in for a kiss. As the sun started setting Alison brought Emily to a second mysterious destination. Alison had put a table and two chairs which pretty decorations on the beach in front of the sea and setting sun.

"Ali today has been such a good day, Thank you" Emily said nearly crying. "I love you Princess" Alison said resting her head on Emily's shoulder staring at the beautiful sunset. "I love you more, Babe" Alison looked up at Emily to say what did you just call me but instead kissed her on the cheek.

Emily stayed at Alison's house that night because her parents where out of town and wouldn't be back until the next evening. And Emily didn't want Alison to be alone the whole night. They both snuggled up together on the sofa with blankets and snacks for the movie marathon they we about to have.

Alison sat up and kissed Emily passionately on the lips as Emily kissed her back. Emily ran upstairs onto Ali's bed after realising where this was going to go. Alison ran up after her and climbed on top of Emily. Emily unbuttoned Alison's top and dropped in off her bed, she carried n doing this until both of them was completely naked.

Alison fell asleep with her head resting on Emily's chest.