Bunny!

This is an actual lemon
                 Kenny's POV
Class is soo boring!  I layed eyes on little Butters,  his feminine features,  his cute innocence. So damn sexy. Wait,  I,  Kenny fucking McCormick is no way in any thing possible gay.
*bell rings*
"Hey Clyde"I said
"What do you want" he asked turning around to face me. "Do you happen to have an extra Playboy magazine? "
"Why "
"No reason"
He handed me a magazine.
"Fucking pervert" he scoffed barely audible.
*time skip after school*
I couldn't help myself.
I tapped on Butters' shoulder
"Oh hey Kenny w-whats up"
"Wanna come over to my house"?
" sure Kenny " his cute little voice
*at Kenny House*
Butters wasn't there yet.  I needed a drink or two.  I grabbed a bottle of wine and drank the whole thing.
Much better ,  my parents were out with Karen and God knows where Kevin is. I heard a knock at the door and I opened it to see him.
"Hello Kenny"
" hey butters come in".
"Let's watch a movie,"
I picked out a horror movie and we sat on the couch.
It came to a "scary" part and Butters launched towards me and hid his face in the crook of my neck.  I rubbed his back and whisperd " it's alright,  it's just a movie. " I tilted his head up so he faced me.  I slowly connected our lips. Opening one eye I saw his eyes were shut. He smiled into the kiss,  I pulled away.  "Why did you do-"
"Cause I love you" I replied
He smiled and pulled me into a passionate kiss. I kissed back. ( obviously I wanted Kenny to be the Uke in this -Amber)
Butters layed me down and sat on top of me,  removing my shirt. He sucked on my neck, looking for a sweet spot .  When he reached it,  I moaned.
He immediately smirked and bit on that spot,  leaving a red  mark. I gasped in pleasure. He took off his own shirt and got up.  "Stay there" he said.  He removed my pants leaving me in my boxers,  he then took off his own and kissed me again,  I kissed back and we had a tounge war (cringe  alert -Amber).  What I didn't notice is that he removed my boxers exposing my dick.  He smiled as he began sucking. I moaned in pleasure and played with his hair, "fastrrr" I  moaned.  The knot in my stomach bursted and I came in his mouth.  He slid my boxers back on and got a blanket.  He layed on my chest and covered us with the blanket. "How did you do that so well",  I panted.
" my little secret" he replied.
"Love you" I said
"Love you too Kenny" he kissed my nose and I fell asleep
                        THE END
How did I do? If it wasn't lemony enough,  my bad. 
~Amber