Kevin Stoley x Light Saber

(I KNOW I HAVEN'T UPDATED THIS SHIT IN A YEAR BUT THIS IDEA CAME TO ME WHILE BROWSING PORN.)
     Kevin was a nerd, everyone knew it. But they didn't know what he did in his free time, other than reading and watching his space shows. He watched a large variety of things, and owned an even larger variety of merchandise. He had a small collection of light sabres that sat in a corner of his room.
  One night, being a boy and everything, was watching porn because he was hard. This was normal, considering being in a fandom you would come across many things and people. He was bored and tired of his usual watching and lacked interest. Kevin needed something new to spice it up, something to make him not so bored anymore. He had only heard of anal a week prior, from browsing the inter webs. He glanced around his room and his eyes landed on the light sabres. He decided 'Why not' and got up from his bed, silently going to his collection and picking up his light blue Sabre. He went back to his bed and set up the porn he was to watch, and flicked on the light of it. Kevin spat on his hand and pumped the tip of the Light Sabre, preparing it to go inside his ass. The things entire length was about 3 feet. He reached it down and slipped the tip of it in, making him gasp. He had never put anything up his ass before and this was a new experience. It was painful at first, but as he pumped the thing into about 6 inches deep, it slid over a bump that made Kevin moan, quietly of course, it being in the middle of the night. He kept repeatedly rubbed the Sabre against this spot until he came, Pulling out the Sabre and wiping it and himself off. He put it back with the others and turned off the porn, heading back to sleep in sleepy satisfaction.

(Author Chan is much surprise that they wrote this)