9.time out

Deetranada pov

I woke up.Jay was sleeping next to me.I went downstairs. I called my mom.

M:hello?
D:I need your advice.
M:okay.
D:um...I know this sound crazy but um... Jay tolled me that a voice tolled him that he is bad.
M:umm. I don't know what to tell you.
D:really mom.nothing?
M:sorry but you can take him to a children therapist.
D:mom,he barely talks to me.I doubt he will talk to random person.
M:you call a doctor what to do.
D:yeah.I guess.
M:there problem solved.
D:*sighs*I guess.
M:love ya.
D:love you too.

Then my mom hanged up.wait,how I make a doctor appointment for kid?I called ebony.

E: welcome to the dominoes pizza.how may I help?
D:please tell me you don't answer all your call like that.
E:no.just you.what's up?
D: I want to know how set up a doctor appointment for jay.
E:who is jay?
D:I forgot you didn't meet him yet.jayden is my son.
E:oh.well you go online.
D:wait hold on.

Then I went to get my laptop out my room.I brought to the living room.

D:okay.continue.
E:you go to childrendoctor.com.you click on first time patient. You fill out the forms and that's it.
D:that sounds easy.
E:not filling the forms ain't.good luck.

Then she hang up.I followed her steps.it asked for Jay's medical information.I grab the paperwork from my room.I started filling in the blanks.when jay walked in.I was sitting on the floor with my laptop on the table.jay sat in my lap.

"What you doing?"asked jay.Set up your doctor appointment. But I ain't going to tell him that. If he is like most kids you will threw a fit.

"Filling out paperwork."after a couple mins I was done.I closed my laptop.

"You hungry?"then he shook his head.

"Well get up off of my lap."

"No."said jay.

"Why not?"

"Cuz you make me eat something."

"No,I am not.now you do know I can easily move you right?"

"No.you can't."said jay.I chuckled.I grabbed him and got him off my lap.I stood up.

"I told ya."I struck my tongue. He struck his tongue at me.

"I know didn't struck tongue at me."then I started tickling him.he started giggling. He got a cute laugh.I stopped tickling him.I pick him up and carry him to the kitchen.I place him on the counter.

"So,what you want to eat?"

"I am not hungry!"yelled jay.I know he didn't rasie his voice at me.chill dee.

"Don't yell."

"Sorry."said jay.

"It's okay,Baby."then I kissed him forehead. I place him off the counter and his feet.

"No.I want to be up."said jay.

"Fine.but don't touch nothing."then I place back on the counter.

"what you want to drink?"

"But I don't want anything to drink."said jay.

"Jay,you have two options. Drink a glass of something or eat some food."jay crossed his arms.

"Water it is."then I filled a cup with a water.I gave it to him.he took the cup and place it next him.

"Drink the whole cup.and I will leave you alone until lunch."then he nodded And he drank the whole cup.I put the cup in the sink.I put two slices of bread in the toaster.I place jay off the counter and on his feet.Jay walked to backdoor.

"What's this door?"

Jayden pov

"Jay,that just the backyard."said dee.I open the door.it feels to nice to be allow outside. I started running around the yard.

"Idiot!"said the voice.
"No I am not!"
"Why are you running?"
"Cuz I miss running outside"
"Well look where you going then"
"What?"
"Look at your feet!"

Then I looked at my feet.My foot step in a Hole and fell down.ow!!!

"You better not start crying!"said the voice.
"Buuut my arm hurts!"

Then I started crying. Dee ran to me.

"What's wrong,baby?"asked dee.

"I tolled ya.you was baby!"said the voice.

Then dee carried me to the bathroom. She place me on the counter.she clean the cut on arm.

"You know that cut reminds of that Time Andy "accidentally" gave you a paper cut and "accidentally" spill salt on it."said the voice.
"Dee wouldn't do that."
"You never know."

Then I snatched my arm from dee hands.

"Hold jay I wasn't done."said dee.she was about to reach for my arm again.

"No."

"And why not?"

"You will pour salt on my cut."

"No.I won't."

"Yea.you are."

"Jay,I won't harm in anyway."

"But the voice said-

"don't listen to the voice.the voice is stupid. Okay?"then I nodded. Dee finished cleaning my cut.she put a bandage on my cut.

"Bite her hand"said a voice.
"Why?"
"She said she won't harm you.right?"
"Yeah"
"So if she pop ya.then you know she lieing."

Then I bite dee arm.dee hissed in pain.

"Ow.why did you bite me?"

"You better not tell her!"
"But-
"No!"

I shrugged. Dee had teeth marks on her arm.

"Jay,it is not nice to bite me. Go stand in a corner in living room. You in time out."said dee.then she got me off the counter and in my feet. I went to the living room.i stood in a corner.I heard dee walk in.

"You have 5 mins before you can come out."said dee.

"You got me in trouble!"
"Please don't start crying."said voice
"But I am sad."
"Don't care crybaby."
"You are mean!"
"And you are crybaby."
"No I am not!"
"Then what are you doing right?"
"Crying."
"My point."

Deetranada pov

"don't listen to the voice.the voice is stupid. Okay?"then jay nodded. I put bandage on the cut when jay bit my arm.I hissed.

"Ow.why did you bite me?"he shrugged.what is wrong with him?he never bite me before.

"Jay,it is not nice to bite me. Go stand in a corner in living room. You in time out."then I got jay off the counter and on his feet.he so sad.I wanted to hugging him.no.no.he have understand that it not okay to bite.I walked in the living room.jay was in standing in the corner.

"You have 5 mins before you can come out."then I put the timer on.I heard him start crying.oh man I really want to comfort him right now.stay strong it only 5 mins.I heard started sniffly.I need to get out of here.I walked out the living room to the kitchen.I look at the timer.he got 3 more mins. This time needs to hurry up.After the time was up.I walked in the living room.

"Times up."then he ran to me.I pick him up.I hugged him.

"I am sorry."said jay.

"It is okay."then I kissed his forehead.

Word count: 1125