*•Nouis•*

Nouis

Louis POV

Just another boring interview, same boring questions, same boring answers. There was never any excitement in any of these interviews anymore. "Who's single and who has girlfriends?" the interview lady asked, grinning as though it was the greatest question ever. "Lewis?" She asked, indicating she was starting with my answer.

I clenched my teeth at the common mispronunciation "Single." I growled annoyed.

The only way this could possibly get any worse was if- "Nill?" she did not just do that! It's Niall! It's a beautiful name for a beautiful boy! Idiots these days.

"Neither" Niall replied.

"Neither?" The lady asked.

"That's right, neither" he repeated to her before he looked over to me "I love you Louis, will you be my boyfriend?" he asked.

My jaw dropped. Was he talking to me? I finally answered, smiling widely "Of course I will you goofy leprechaun I love you too Niall!" then I jumped onto his lap to kiss him. This -even with all the cameras and the dumb interview lady- this moment right here was absolutely perfect. I felt like we were the only two people in the world at this moment. "I guess my answer is neither as well then" giggling to the lady. I guess this wasn't your typical boring interview.