*•Zarry•*

Zarry

Zayns POV

I hate scary movies. I hate them so much. My boyfriend, Harry, loves them though. Being the stereotypical freak I am, I feel as though, since I'm older then him, I'm obligated to protect him. Harry loves this "thrill" he gets from scary movies, what thrill? The only thrill I get is whether I'm going to wee my trousers mid-way through the movie or at the beginning. I never really had the courage to tell Harry I hated scary movies because he had once said in an interview when they said what's your favorite thing to do, replied with "Cuddling with my boyfriend on our sofa watching horror films"

Ever since it's been our little 'thing' but it scares me to death. I don't want to disappoint my HazzaBear though. We had rented 'Paranormal Activity' and I didn't think I could make it through this film. I had the covers pulled up to my chin and eventually I had tears streaming down my face. Harry looked over at me when I screamed again and saw the dried tears that were staining my face.

"Maybe it's time we go to bed babe" he whispered over to me. I nodded quickly, anything to make this torture end.

Harrys POV

When I looked over at Zayn, I couldn't believe he was crying, I never knew our special thing scared him this much. I told him we had better get to bed and he nodded.

I decided I should walk him to his room, he looked scared and he was so tired I was already supporting him with my hand around his waist. When he buried his head in the crook of my neck, I knew my baby was too tired to make it up the stairs to his room. I scooped him up into my arms (bridal style) and walked him up to his bed.

He wasn't heavy at all, he was the perfect weight and he fit perfectly into my arms, as if we were meant to be together, forever and always. I still felt so bad about this horror movie thing, I should've noticed how scared he was getting! This was all my fault he was this scared and fragile.

When I got to his room, I placed him on the floor and I started leading him to the closet where he kept his pajama pants when he started struggling against me, moaning that he didn't want to go into the closet. At first I didn't understand, but then I realized, in the movies we watched the ghosts were in the closets. I guess for tonight he could live with sleeping in his boxers. I undressed him like he was a child and his toned abs were... Wow! Wait, I can't take advantage of my sleeping boyfriend! Oh if only...

I finally snapped out of my state and tucked him reluctantly under the covers. He moaned my name in his sleep and wrapped his arms tightly around my neck. I tried to pull off his hands but he just held harder. "Hazzabear, please don't leave me, I'm scared" he whispered seductively into the crook of my neck.

I laid down next to him and pulled him into me closely and I stared at this beautiful boy that was all mine.

In the middle of the night I felt him shivering against me. Oh, that's right, duh, this weird kid normally slept in full pajamas, not in the nude like me. He was in only a pair of boxers, so I reached down beside the bed and felt for something, anything, that could keep him warm. I grabbed a sweater and when I looked at it I realized, it was my Jack Wills sweater!

I covered him up with it and pulled him in closer. This moment, right here, was absolutely perfect.