The Dark Decent

(Ha, Amnesia reverence lol) We continued following Zack looking around until he walked into another hole, meanwhile me and my men were searching around and Andras was hitting on Guest6, beautiful....so then I tripped on a lost colonists leg he looked like a miner. So I found his diary and read it, I now knew where the Lost Colony was. And then we went for the exit when Zack's men blocked our only way out, besides of the holes. So I walked up to them, blaster in hand and to impress Guest6 Andras killed the two guards. I just looked at him very annoyed. So then after a huge battle Zack's helicopter came by to pick him up as he was talking something about finding the real cave and then two of his men came running from a I guess hallway, "How did Zack find out about the real thing?" I thought but then we all looked at the men shooting in the direction they where running from when one of them got grabbed by some creature and was pulled away we couldn't see it and all we heard was "AHHHHH!" The man yelled in what seemed to be a Spanish accent and the other one was Hungarian as he only spoke Hungarian and then he joined his Spanish pal and was also taken down by this creature was shaped like a human but crawled on all four legs. With the head of a owl, a body of a hawk with arms and hands claws from a komodo dragon it's feet was the paws of a fox with a powerful screech, from the diary of John Golan it was named the Onyx. Zack looked around as his surviving men were getting slaughtered from the Onyx, along with many of mine they were all getting dragged into the hole Zack's men has built.....uh-oh. We looked around terrified, Zack and his two guards looking around evilly smiling as the helicopter  was descending a ladder for Zack. "Well Shark it looks like this is the end of the line for you." Zack said but then his smirk was turned into a look of fear as he saw his two bodyguards being taken away by the Onyx screaming for their live. When Zack was about to get on the ladder he was also taken by a hole, where he "fought" against the Onyx leading to him screaming for his life and being torn to shreds just like his men. And then we, the survivors escaped through the helicopter  with well only the three of us. Me,Guest6,and Andras.