0.1

It was now lunch and I was feeling worse than what I expected

It was now lunch and I was feeling worse than what I expected. I was trying to be happy for him and the rest of the band, but when I saw my friends, I didn't expect them to be upset about the whole situation. I wanted them to see the brighter side of it.

"Why do they have to leave so early? It's just a couple months into our senior year." Jenna said.

"Exactly! I said the same thing to Donnie, but he said this is their once in a lifetime moment that they have to take." Sierra added.

"Joey said the same thing also, but he said to not worry that much because before we know it they will be back in a blink of an eye." Mya also added.

I didn't agree with what she said because Danny told me same thing when he went on tour with Tiffany, but it took him forever to come back home.

"How do you feel about it Val?" Jenna said.

"Yeah, you haven't talked at all since we came in the lunchroom." Mya said.

"Was everything okay between you and Danny?" Sierra asked.

"Yeah, everything's fine. I think we should be positive about this because if we keep complaining about it, then it make them leave even more upset."

"Why do you think it will make us upset?"

I turned to see Danny and Donnie. Joey and Jordan have a different lunch than us and Jon was already done with school.

"Oh, hi guys!" Mya said as Donnie sat by Sierra and Jenna and Danny sat by me and Mya.

"Hey guys. Why do you think it will make us upset?" Danny asked again.

"Because you'll miss seeing us around all the time." I joked so this conversation won't be more depressing than it already is.

"That's true." Donnie said then kissed Sierra, which made us yell sarcastically at them to get a room.

~~~~~~~~

The final bell rang which made me hurry out of class. I was walking out of school with Jenna when we heard people call out our names. We both turned around and saw Mya and Sierra catching up to us.

"How could you guys forget about us?" Mya asked.

"Yeah, we always wait by the doors so we can all walk to your house." Sierra added.

"Sorry, we forgot." Jenna said.

"How could you guys forget us sleeping over at your house? We planned it this whole week." Sierra said as we walked off to my house. When we got to my house, we were planning on what to do tonight and the weekend.

"We should order pizza and watch movies." I suggested and they all agreed.

"We should also go to the mall to get some new clothes. We haven't done that in a while." Sierra said and we all agreed.

"We should do that tomorrow and make that our girls day and not be around any of the guys." I said. Last time we went shopping together, Donnie and Jordan ruined our time together by taking away Sierra and Jenna, so we all agreed that whenever we go shopping, it's when they're busy.

While we were still planning our weekend, we heard the phone. I got up to answer the phone. I wished I didn't answer the phone.

"Hello?" I said.

"We're coming over."