0.3

It was the day that I was dreading for a long time

It was the day that I was dreading for a long time. The day that they leave for tour. To be honest, I don't want them to leave, especially Danny. It's not going to be the same without him being around. Besides Sierra, he always makes me laugh. I'm going to miss that.

I try to make myself feel and look as happy as ever since Sierra, Jenna, Mya and I are going to the airport with them to say goodbye. By the way, my mom is taking us since my dad at work.

"Okay, are you guys ready?" My mom asked us.

"Yeah, let's go guys." Sierra said.

We piled into my mom's car and went to go meet with them. Nobody was talking since we were too sad about them leaving us.

~~~~~~~

While everyone was saying their goodbyes to each other, my goodbye to Danny was becoming too hard to do.

"I thought I was ready to say goodbye, but now, I think it's becoming more and more difficult to say goodbye." I said while trying not to cry.

"Don't think of it as 'goodbye.' Think of it as 'see you soon.'"

"I guess."

"You know I'm going to see you when you come to the concert in Providence, right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Since I know your waiting to see me again, you should know that I'm going to be waiting to see you again also."

"What do you mean you're going to wait up for me?"

"You'll know what I mean soon."

"Soon?"

"Yeah, when you come to the concert in Providence. It's a surprise."

"Well, I guess it's worth the wait."

"Trust me, it will be."

I'm going to miss him. But hey, at least I can be happy that I will see him again soon and see what the surprise is that will be worth the wait. I feel like this surprise might change my life, good or bad.