Ch.29

Tyrique Pov-
(Same day)
'I'm outside' I texted out then sent to Charli. About 3 minutes later she walked out looking irritated. "What's up witchu" "Nothing I was just ready to get off and somebody came late as always" she replied putting emphasis on somebody. "Man I was barely late" I tried excusing it and dismissing the convo.

"Barely? Ty stop playing with me. I already have a attitude and you just pissing me off more, so how about we just have a quiet ride home." I brushed her off and took a turn down 2nd street heading towards State street. "Matter of fact don't even make that left turn. Take me straight home" she complained. I stopped at the stop sign and just stared at the side of her face.

Only to see she was deadass in her feelings right now because I pulled up a couple minutes late. "Yo you really in yo feelings though" she snapped her head towards me "Ain't nobody in their feelings I'm just not in the mood to deal with yo indecisive ass" she snapped rolling her eyes. "Here she go with this shit" I mumbled. "Yeah here I go with this shit while you over there trying to talk under yo breath and shit" she stated calmly.

"Indecisive though" I laughed she got to come better than that. "Yes indecisive; you know what that mean right" she said looking at me. "Yeah but about what though" I asked. "Boy don't act cause then you gone piss me off even more and I'm gone mess around and leave this whole situation alone." Laughing I continued to drive down her block. "So my feelings are funny?" She asked me with a little crack in her voice. I looked at her only to see her with glassy eyes.

"No what's funny is you doing all this complaining and tripping over me being late." "IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU BEING LATE ANYMORE TYRIQUE.." she yelled out of frustration. "What is it about then?" "Where were you that caused you to come and pick me up late" she asked wiping her face and clasping her hands together in her lap. "Dropping Taleah off" we said at the exact same time. "Exactly" she gone say and throw her hands up. "Exactly what? You knew I had Taleah and I was taking her home today so don't do all that." I said now really getting irritated with her.

I took the keys out of the ignition and unlocked the doors seeing as we've been parked in her driveway for a couple minutes now. "Don't get out the car, we're not done having this conversation." She claims. "There is no conversation. I dropped Leah off and you mad about it" "No I'm mad because you were late picking me up due to you being at Kailyn's house" she replied. "Dropping Taleah off like I said"

She smacked her lips and scuffed "okay". "What's that supposed to mean?" "Nothing. I said okay we gone leave it at that " she told me reaching for the door. I unlocked the doors for her to get out. "So you just gone let me leave.. You not gone try to fight for me or nothing?" She asked with watery eyes. "Fight for what? Are you leaving me in silence or.. " I said highly confused. I thought she was just mad, I didnt know she was break up with me mad.

"No I'm not leaving you but I was going to leave the car mad and you were going to let me" she said rolling her eyes letting a tear drop. "Why you keep crying man? We aint ever did none so I know you can't be pregnant and you just got off yo period so why you so damn emotional?" "Cause my feelings are hurt. Is that not a reason for me to cry?" She rolled her eyes. "I mean I guess. Why are your feelings hurt Charli?" I asked her trying to get straight to the point.

"Because I noticed that I will always come second and you aren't doing anything but proving me right"she told me while looking up at the ceiling and wiping tears. "I don't see how thats anything to cry about. Of course you gone always come second; thats my daughter. I'm never going to put anyone above her so you might as well get used too it." Looking at her like she was crazy I just shook my head. What female in their right mind would think that they're supposed to come before a mans child.

Just looking at her and knowing the way she now thinks was starting to piss me off. "Look I'm just gone leave right now cause you starting to piss me off and I don't want to say anything that'll have me regretting it later." "You just finding excuses to leave and go to Kailyn house, but its cool. Leave, I dont really care no more" she sniffles out. Wiping her own tears, gathering her purse up; she gets out of the car. She gently closes the door and slowly walks towards her house.

As she's walking I can see her body slightly jerking and vibrating letting me know that she was crying harder than she was in the car. Her hands fluently shook as she tried finding her house keys and when she did finally find them they dropped. She picked them back up and fumbled around with them finding the right key again. She didnt even bother turning around to look towards me after she got in the house. I guess she is really upset with me.

Sitting here contemplating with myself, I had finally come to realization that I would go in there and try to work it out; kiss a lil ass. I got out the car and knocked on the door. "Charli open the door" "No, I don't want to talk anymore" I heard her say. I could tell that she was against the door due to the perception of her voice. "Bae please.. I'm sorry okay. I want to be with you its just that you need to stop being so jealous and insecure over Kailyn. Of course I'm going to always have love for her, she gave me my first child.

That doesn't mean I'm going to always put her first" the door then cracked a little bit and I could see her stareing at the floor while still blocking the entrance. "Charli you have to understand if we're going to work out you have to trust me. I don't want to have to hear you complain about me picking Taleah up or dropping her off because that's literally all I'm doing.. All that extra gotta go because at the end of the day Taleah isn't going anywhere"

"I understand that Taleah isn't going anywhere; I never thought she would. And yeah I do get that I'm being a little insecure but how would you feel knowing that I had a unknowingly urge to have sex with my child's dad. That's literally what happened with you except with your child's mother. I just need to know for certain that you're done with her. Like all sexual attraction has been dropped and all of the lust is gone, because if it isn't you can leave now" she expressed.

I just stared in those sad eyes and pushed the door open a little wider. I grabbed her by her waist as her gaze fell upon the floor. I tilted her head up and kissed her.
"Its gone..We're going to try and work this out"