Lunch after a show

M'gann walked into the locker room with Barbara and Artemis and almost squealed, this school was exactly the schools in the earth TV shows that she watched on mars, the locker rooms where simple, the lockers where long enough to fit a small person without them having to bend down, they where above some wooden benches, there was a long mirror with a table below it and through the doors was and office and bathroom, there weren't too many girls there they where mostly talking as they put on their gym clothes, most of the girls wore shorts and a tank top, but some wore sweat pants and half shirts or a mix of that, Barbara wore a t-shirt and shorts while Artemis wore a half shirt and sweat pants, m'gann went into the bathroom and quickly morphed her clothes into a t-shirt and shorts like Barbara. The students all filed into the gym and went to different equipment in the large room while the team stood awkwardly watching the others stretch 'um Artemis, what do we do' m'gann asked through the mind link 'just go on some equipment you think you can use' Artemis replied walking over to dick and babs who where next to the vaulting equipment and uneven bars 'um alright' m'gann said heading over to the balance beam, kaldur moved towards the trampolines with Wally and Conner simply did random 'I'm strong' exercises like push ups. "Ok guys lets all come to the uneven bars remember dick told us he would show us some moves" the teacher yelled to the students gesturing towards dick who was putting chalk on his hands. Everyone gathered around the bars, close but at a safe distance."ok dick how about you start" the teacher said impatiently "ok teach" dick said as he jumped on the lower bar and began swinging to pick up momentum, soon he was doing 360s on the bar, then he flipped off and grabbed the second bar and continued to do 360s adding random tricks here and there "and now for the grand finale" Barbara yelled as she knew this routine almost well enough to do it as he worked on it while they where training in the bat cave, with that dick flipped off the tall bar and did a few summer salts in the air and then landing perfectly on his feet. The class all cheered and the teacher pointed out mistakes that he have intentionally made as to not arouse suspicion within the young justice. After the bell rang and everyone was dressed and ready to go to lunch and team followed Artemis as she waited in the lunch line. After getting all their food they followed Artemis to an almost empty table that only had dick and barb seated at it. "nu crezi că mutarea a fost un pic prea Robin (don't you think that move was a little too Robin?)" barb asked in the same language the two where talking in earlier "haide ei nu vor prinde pe (come on they won't catch on)" dick responded as the team sat next to him at the table. "sigur fie doar atent (sure just be careful)" she said finishing the sandwich she was eating. "alright so what do you guys want to do after school?" babs asked aiming her trash for the garbage bin "well I surmise that we would just go back to the manner" kaldur responded, watching as babs made the shot while dick hyped her up "oh cool," babs says as she turns back towards dick "can I come, you said your brothers are going to come and stay for a bit this month right?" she asks "Oh crab fish your right (1) you can come for back up right?" dick asks realization spreading over his face with a small amount of horror showing through "haha the little bird afraid of his big brothers" babs teased "yeah you should be too Amintiți-vă ultima oară când am cruțat, dami aproape a scos urechea cu un pumnal (remember last time when we sparred, dami almost took your ear off with a dagger)!" dick half yelled half whispered to babs "well you're not wrong, alright i'll back you up" babs answered as dick silently cheered as the team starred at the two. 'these two are a very strange pair' m'gann said over the mind link, a chores of 'yeahs' and other variations of agreement sounded over the link "welp lunch is almost over why don't we head our next class" artimis says while looking at her watch "coolio, lets goo" dick says getting up from his seat with babs following suit.