Chapter 3

... I saw my brother Lukas standing there smiling with his arms wide open.

"Lukas ":I screamed and hug him as tight as I can.

"What are you doing here, when did you get here , Did you get taller": I shot questions after questions .

Woah slow down , before you get your i need to talked to you outside first":said lukas

On our way outside we were about to pass Bellas school friends when I heard the blond girl say. " I always thought that it would be bigger "so I told lukas to wait a second and went to tap her shoulder when she turned around i fake smiled at her and said.

" Hi I'm Aurellia " I said fake smiling.

" Hey I'm jessica - " I cut her off

"Yeah whatever jessabelle look I'm sure this is every girls dream wedding and guess what " I said/asked.

"What?"

"It's THE wedding that you aren't going to have and judging by the slutty dress that still has a price tag on it I'd say you are trying to show off so I want you to look around and look at all the girls dresses they cost more than your house and car together and check out the tuxedos the guys are wearing all one of a kind designed for them personally so with this lesson i want you to think about what you can and cannot have and judging by your personality it's friends and a date or in this fact the guy you like so stop being such a bitch and go tell bella thank you because I didn't want to invite you by how she described you . Alice and I worked a month straight for this wedding and I don't want your cheap ass ruining it . " I smiled again and said cheerful "it was nice talking to you jenny."

I walked back over to lukas and said "okay let's go catch up Bro Bro. "

What I didn't know is that all the vampires heard and started laughing.

I went outside with lukas and we talked about a lot he told me he had to go we said our goodbyes and see you laters .

I walked back in and Carlisle came up to me.

"Aura I have some people I want you to meet " said Carlisle

"Okay I said he introduced me to the Egyptian coven the denalis and then we went up to some people who wore black and red then I noticed it was the volturi .

" Ahhh young Aurellia " said Aro

"Aro" I said and bowed my head a little with a little smile .

" caius . Marcus " I said bowing to them before Alice came up to me.

" we have a problem "said alice

"What" I asked

"Bella doesn't want to put on the nude heels" said alice

"What!! Where is she that is the whole point of the outfit the hot heels." I said

"Come with me " we went to bella and talked her into wearing heels. Then they went outside where everyone is throwing rice.

When the sped off we all went to wish our guest fair well until the volturi came up to me.