chapter 4

" Carlisle they're coming over here , what should I do ": I asked Carlisle

"Just relax you're mated to them , nothing bad will happen":said Carlisle trying to calm me down .

I turned to the forest taking deep breath until I heard the voice of Caius.

"Hello  dear Aurellia":said the ruthless vampire king while looking at me.

"H-hello Caius": I stuttered out.

"I will leave you guys alone to talk ":said Carlisle while patting me on my shoulder. I watched as he walked away .

"Aurellia my dear how have you been":asked Aro with a soft smile on his face .

"I've been good what about you guys ":I replied.

"To be honest dear the bond gas been affecting us a bit ": replied the quiet king named Marcus .

"You to huh":I replied with a sigh escaping  from my mouth.

"Let's take a walk and talk . The four of us alone.":I said while walking in front of them while beginning to walked in to the forest.

We walked for a while and came up to a little river . We sat on a fallen log and all looked at each other for a bit.

"I-im sorry I didn't stay in volterra when we met . I didn't think the bond would hurt you guys to ": I began to speak sadly.

"If I knew it would have hurt you guys I would have in a heartbeat. ":I spoke softly.

"It is alright darling we were just mere stranger's then we understand why you didn't stay with us ": replied Caius softly while coming to hug me.

"We know it will be hard but will you please think about coming to volterra":asked Aro

"I I can't. I have to stay these people are practically my family is can't leave them behind":I replied softly.

"It's is OK we understand it is a bit disappointing that you can't come but we understand that the Cullens are your family":said Marcus in his quite and comforting voice.

I started thinking about how I would communicate with them more and more and then a idea poped in my head.

"A phone ":I said talking my Iphone out of my purse showing them it.

"We could facetime and call each other everyday":I said happily jumping up and down not noticing how wide they were smiling at me.

"That is a good idea ":replied Aro while thinking.

"Yes it is":I replied sitting back down but still being a little jumpy.

We smiled at each other and talked for at least 3 hours until I fell asleep on them.

Caius p.o.v

We were waiting for Aurellia to reply to Marcus question but instead we heard soft snores coming from her.

She shuffled closer to us and laid her head on my lap while her stomach was on Marcus and her feet on Aros lap.

"She really is a gift ":said Aro while smiling lovingly at her.

"She really is":i replied the same time with Marcus.

"We should take her back now":i said although it hurt my undead heart to say it.

"Yes we should we should also be on our way":replied Marcus while he was lifting her up in his arms.

"Caius do you want to hold her":asked Marcus while holding Aurellia against his chest

"It would be my pleasure ":I replied we then sped of to the cullens house hold.

"As we were at the door we saw that it was open so we just went in to the door and called for Carlisle.

Carlisle p.o.v

"Oh Rellia fell asleep huh": I said gently talking her from Caius.

"No wonder she's been using her powers a lot lately ":I muttered but knew they would still hear me. Aurellia stirred a little in my arms . She was waking up.

"Shhh go to sleep Relly . It's all OK. ":I whispered softly in her Ear.

"Ok":she replied sleeply.

"I should put her to bed ":I said speeding up the stairs . I could see the jealousy in there eyes.

Aro p.o.v

While Carlisle was putting our beautiful mate to bed Alice came up to us.

"Here is Rellys phone number she said handing Marcus a piece of paper with Mates number.

We thanked her and said goodbye. And we were on our way back to volterra.

Hey you guys
As you can see I updated a little earlier than I said I would
I know I was being a little mean by not updating so long
I just wanted to say thank you for reading my super awful story.
I love you guys

P.s while rating this note I was crying I'm a little emotional today
😢😢