Chapter 14: Future, Fondness and Fate

5 months later

You awoke with Sara next to you. Her beauty mesmerizing you and forcing you to stay in bed. It was only when she woke up that you managed to comply. “Morning (F/N)” she says to you while yawning. You started to stretch your arms upwards and say “Morning Sara. How was your sleep?” She said “Always better with you.” and she kissed you. It’s been five months since your wedding and you have just moved into the Queen Manor. You both started to get dressed and head downstairs. You head to the kitchen while Sara went into the living room. You started to make breakfast when the phone rang, you heard Sara from the other room yell “I got it.” While you were making breakfast you heard Sara having a conversation in the other room. When she finished she poked her head in and said “That was Ollie. He was wondering if he could come by and have dinner with us. He said he’s bringing a few friends.”

When you heard this you said “Really, who? Did he get a girlfriend?” She came in and said “No. Unlikely. He said that Barry and Kara will be coming over.” You lifted your head and said “Who’s Kara?” She said “She’s a friend of ours. She helped out when the Dominators invaded.” You look over to her and say “Really? She must’ve been a hard hitter to help out.” She came over to you and playfully said “You know I hit the hardest right? Plus I’ll have some news for everyone when they come.” You start to ponder at what she meant. Your birthday wasn’t approaching and neither was hers and it was way too early for a one year anniversary. So you asked “And how much will this news affect us?” She looked at while walking away swaying her hips and said “Depends on who you ask.” You chuckled and finished making breakfast. You brought it out to the living room and saw Sara watching the news saying that crime was down in Star City by 70% thanks to Team Arrow. You were hoping to figure out what her news was early before she told everyone so you said “So what’s on your mind?”

She’s eating slowly to talk to you and says “Nothing much. Mainly how you’ll react to Kara. I mean she’s not your everyday girl.” You say “You’re not an everyday girl. That’s why I love you.” She smiled and said “Well she’s stranger. She’s an alien.” You looked at her dumbfounded and said “Is she like the one’s we see on TV or the internet?” She laughs and says “Nope. She looks like a human and acts like a human. But she’s bullet proof, has laser vision, freeze breath etc.” You look at her while chewing on some of your breakfast and say “And what’s her superhero name?” “Supergirl.” she says calmly. You look down at your food and say “Cisco’s got name’s on the brain.” which causes her to bawl out laughing and says “She named herself.” After you keep talking and finish breakfast you ask “So what time they coming over?” Sara gets up with the dishes and says “Around 5 maybe 5:30.” and walks into the kitchen. You start to walk around the house and try to find any place that was secret. I mean you got this house 3 weeks ago. But there was no place to find, surprising cause the Green Freaking Arrow used to live here.

So you headed up to your room and found your (tux/dress) from your wedding. You were hesitant about putting it on because the dinner was going to casual but you’ve only been to one dinner and that was with the Legends on a time travelling ship. So you didn’t know how you should act. You were about to ask Sara when she yelled from downstairs “I’m going to going out for a bit. I’ll be back in a few hours. Love you!” You quickly yell “Love you too.” You heard the door open and close and then you head downstairs. You get the table ready and everything and cook some turkey. When Sara came home it was around 4 pm and she was amazed at what you did to the kitchen. You were in a (suit and undershirt with pants on/casual light blue dress) and Sara looked around and said “Are you trying to make this look like Martin’s decorating or the White House's?” You look at her and say “Maybe a bit of both Pretty Bird.”

She got closer to you and said “Is that my new nickname now?” You say with your chest up against hers “It can be if you want.” You and her engage in a passionate kiss. You both stop and she says “I like it.” You both get in another kiss and you hear a knock on the door. You look at the time and it’s just after 5 so that should be them. You head to the door and see Barry, Oliver and a blonde who you assumed was Kara. You said “Come on in.” They all nodded their heads and said thank you but Kara gave you a hard gripped handshake. They were all then greeted by Sara and brought to the table. Barry and Sara were talking while Barry brought you and Kara beside to talk. He said “I think it’s time you two were introduced. (F/N) (L/N) meet Kara Danvers. But since we can also say our superhero names (S/N) meet Supergirl. You both said hi and she asked “What exactly is your superpower?” You respond by engulfing your arm in electricity and before you can demonstrate you hear Sara playfully yell “No powers in the house (F/N).” You quickly let it disappear and say “Sorry I guess no fun.”