:02:

Narrator

Gasps were heard all over the place

"What the fuck?" Her first three words. What the fuck?. She said sounding so calm, but inside her was a furious dragon spitting fire all over. She's Furious. She wiped her lips roughly. Her first kiss, was supposed to be special. Not a kiss some random guy stole.

(A/n: excuse me. Kim taehyung just kissed you 😂)

Tyrone was grinning, silently laughing, amused by the fact that the girl's expression beside her never changed. It was still blank.

But his grin turned into a frown when Jaden spoke

"Jace--" jaden was interrupted by alyx

"I am not Jace" she said stoicly. Jaden knows her real name.

"A-alyx, let's exchange seats." Jaden offered. He wasnt used in calling her alyx. Jaden only calls her jace. She was about to stand but tyrone pulled her back to her seat.

"She's not going anywhere" tyrone seriously said. The heavy tension followed. All attention was given to them, which tyrone wanted. Nevertheless, alyx was annoyed that the whole class is looking like theyre watching a drama popped out from wattpad.

Tyrone hid his smirk. Right from alyx and jaden locked gazes, tyrone knew alyx and jaden knew each other. And his smirk? It means he's playing a new game.

The swinging of door broke the tension, in relief for alyx.

Or so she thought.

The boy who just came in sat causually in the vacant chair infront of her.

Mark Kiefer Kim

Jace Valerie Vanessa Alyxandriah Kim

Shit.

What is he doing here?

I texted Kiefer, making my bag as the cover. It's one of my talents, texting in class without anyone noticing

---
To: pabo kiefer

What the fuck are you doing here?
---

From: pabo kiefer

Studying. Your fault. You hunged up, too early when i called you to say we're studying in the same school.

---

To: pabo kiefer

Why does he need to send me to the same section as yours? God, i hate seeing that ugly face of yours.

--

From: pabo kiefer

Geez, Woman. Ugly? Where? Oh its you. Obviously your father told me to look after you. You might cause trouble again. And besides, your father doesnt want the same thing like last year to happen ever again.

---

To: pabo kiefer

Look after me? Last time i checked, you got in trouble more than me. And besides, it was only a single time, when i caused trouble. Should i look after you instead? What did you ask my father in exchange? CANT HE JUST LET ME GO BACK TO PARIS!?! YOU GUYS ARE FREAKING IMMATURE. I know they care for me but Cant they just move on like i did??