:05:

I AM CHANGING TYRONE'S AND JADEN'S LAST NAME DARK TYRONE KIM
TIMOTHY JADEN JEON

Vanessa alyxandriah

"I got Vanessa Alyxandriah's first kiss" he smirked " I think I should be proud, shouldn't I?"

'You shouldn't, it wasn't my first. Dumbass.'

My legs are itching to kick him in the ass. Surprisingly, I found myself in his Condo unit, just beside mine.

"Tell me what you want" I said straightforwardly  "I want to go home and take a shower right now"

"Let's take a shower together, shall we?" He winked, biting his lips. I threw him the pillow beside me that successfully crashed in his face

"What? Due to climate change, we must conserve water as much as possible" He grins. I was about to throw another pillow when he spoke again.

"Chill baby"

"What do you want?"

"Let's play a game" his grin grew wider. "And you're playing whether you like it or not"

"Do I have a choice?" I rolled my eyes.

"Nope. You kissed back, if you forgot." He paused "Now, you caught yourself a devil"

"The game is simple, you just need to follow me. Think of it as a slave disguised as a girlfriemd. Easy, isn't it?" He said

"I am NOT doing the deal of yours"

"Suit yourself, you're tasting hell starting tomorrow, baby" He said as I frustratingly went out his unit.

Hell? I don't care. Stupid.

Narrator

"Have you heard the news?"

"what news?"

"The new girl kissed Tyrone!"

"I knew it! She's such a slut!"

"How dare her!"

Rumors spread like wildfire. It's the power of Tyrone, he can do anything. Alyx didn't give a single fuck, she's just used to it. False rumors? The main reason she gets kicked out.

"Is it true that you kissed Tyrone?" A girl who looked like his fangirl asked. She didn't answer. Alyx knew better that no matter how she explains, they wouldn't believe her. Besides, the rumor is partly true afterall. The only difference is that Tyrone kissed her, and she kissed back.

She went straight to her seat. Beside Jaden. Silence enveloped the two. There was an awkward silence mainly because the source of noise, Dark Tyrone Kim, is missing in action. Jaden doesn't care about Alyx, Alyx doesn't care about him either. It's better this way. Acting like yesterday never happened.

A two hour lecture in Science started, Alyx's eyes doesn't seem to cooperate. She's bored, she admits. She pulled out a pen and a notebook and started drawing rather take down notes. She draw eyes to be specific. Eyes are the window of our souls, and she's drawn in it.

For two hours straight, it seemed like her brain was flying around.

"Ms. Alyx are you okay?" The voice of her science teacher brought her back into this world.

"May I please go to the clinic?" She made an excuse.

"Sure, Mr. Jeon please accompany her towards the clinic."