(1)

A/N
Yes pretty people, another one, but this book is the most special to me and the dearest to my heart and soul and spirt and all that. I hope you all can understand that I spilled my guts out into this book, so it means a lot more than you think.

One thing I'd like to say is that I have already FINISHED writing the book and only will be updating depending the response from readers on the latest chapters, so make sure to vote or comment if you really want the next update (hahhah yeah sorry but I have to)

now,

A few rules before beginning (please respect the rules or else I will not hesitate to take action)

1. The most important thing is plagiarism, this is not just a warning, it's serious. This book hits close to my heart, and if I see something remotely similar to my story plotlines and characters, I will take it as a sign of disrespect and I WILL get ugly.

2. Please, please, if you guys what to comment, go ahead, please just DON'T be rude, inappropriate or use nasty language towards the book or other readers for this is a pure book.

3. Last but not least, ENJOY.

---

I took a glance at him and I felt nothing but the second look felt like stars fell.
His hands wrapped around my favorite book, strands of his shaggy brown hair carefully laid itself on his forhead, hot steam rose from his cup, his lips mimiced the words he read, his eyes sunk into the pages, his face expression deeply into the book, my heart deep into him. All it took was a look.