(25)

The suspence was killing me, I ran towards the philosophy department building.

"Where's Kim Namjoon?" I instantly blurted out when I arrived, a few people were confused but the other few kindly directed me to the gym, and that's where I headed. I ran through the gym but he was nowhere to be seen, then I though, the changing rooms. Not giving a care, I barged into the mens changing room, thankfully there wasn't anyone there but namjoon, who was luckly dressed. "What's that you pulled last night? What did it mean?" I asked as I got closer, starteling him in the prossess, we were now extemely close. I had fury and anxiety in my eyes.

"Shouldn't I be asking that first?" he said lowering his face to my level, as a beautiful smirk played on his face. "Why did you read me that poem?" I didn't have a word in mind, it was like I suddenly forgot how to speak, that's when I decided to do the next best thing, actions. I quicky laid a light peck on his cheeks, and watched as he slowly turned red, it was rather a unique sig-

"Miss, wake up, we are closing now." I heard a voice call out, I opened my eyes to witness a waiters face close to mine, I jolted up and tried to stimulate to my surrounding; Café Tribe was completly empty, had I fell asleep here?

"Sorry, I'll get going now." I replied. I started to pack books scattered across the table, 'til I noticed a certain weight on my shoulder, I slowly rested my hands on them to detect a nonresident feeling of fabric on me. I took it off too see a black bomber jacket in my arms. I was dazed, who did this belong to? I quickly looked at Namjoon's seat and tried to remember what he had worn today, but it was suspisiously a blur. I packed my things and walked out the cafe, the cold air immidiatly attacked so I decided to wear the mystery jacket.

♧♧