Nine Tails Haunting

Stiles walked over to Kira hurriedly, she seemed to be taking leaving Scott the worse than anyone.

They walked through the dark tunnel leading slowly up wards.

"Hey, we won't leave him there, you know that right?" He said softly.

Kira nodded however her expression still showed uncertainly and worry.

"What-what do you think they need a true alpha for? What are they going to do to him?" She wondered, worriedly.

Stiles felt the rage clawing at his gut, they better not harm a hair on his head.

"If we come back and his beaten to a bloody pulp I'm not leaving until those hunters pay, no matter what Scott says" Stiles said darkly.

His hands curling into fists as he thought about it.

Kira glanced at Stiles uneasily. It was strange really, her boyfriend was a alpha werewolf for cry sake but times like this she questioned why she felt that the werewolf held more humanity than the actual human in their pack...

Thinking about that though... something else came to mind, maybe because it was so much easier than focusing on other people's problems than thinking about how scared she was for Scott.

She lowered her voice, glancing at everybody else, making sure they were not paying attention to them.

"Stiles, I think I need to talk to you about something" She said slowly.

He looked at her confused and curios.

Kira hesitated, unsure how to bring it up, she was just going to ask him straight out but now it was to nerve racking! Instead she said, glancing down at his hands "How are your hands?"

Stiles looked caught of guard, a deer in the headlights, a slight sweat shined from his forehead but he still tried to deny it "I don't know what you-"

Kira reached down and grabbed his hands, shoving them up to both their faces for closer inspection.

They were red, not bleeding but slightly swollen and red, the difference was hardly noticeable if you were just standing next to him but right up close, the fact that Stiles was hurt was clear.

"They're burnt Stiles" She said softly.

He didn't say anything, glancing at everyone else but no one seemed to be paying attention thank god...

"I saw what happened, what they through at us, hurt you. But it's only meant for Kitsune's, how were you hurt?"

Stiles pulled his hands away from her with surprising strength, he clenched them slightly, looking very uncomfortable.

"And those chains, you didn't wriggle out of them like people thought. They were broken...how did you do that?"

He said hesitantly "
I-I'm still figuring things out. Promise you don't say anything until I have an idea on what's going on?"

Kira nodded warily.

Stiles shifted uneasily as they walked, he looked down ashamed "I don't know, stuff like that's been happening to be a lot lately sometimes I can hear or smell things I know I shouldn't be able too, I can smell things that but I didn't say anything because-because..."

"You were scared, scared you might have some of it left inside you" Kira finished his sentence for him.

Stiles nodded uncertainly.

Kira let out a breath, well this wasn't her day.

"You're not going to like what I have to say next then"

Stiles stiffened up, muscles tensing.

"What is it?"

Kira looked at him with fearful eyes as she said "Because when you lunged at them I thought I saw..."

She hesitated.

"Saw what? Spit it out!" Stiles growled, getting fed up.

"I thought for a split second I saw a dark aura around you... a dark aura of a fox...with nine tails"

Stiles froze.