Fight For Dominance

Scott felt like something was ripping him from the insides, tearing him into two half. One half of him loved this feeling of power that was slowly overwhelming him and the idea of braking something, destroying something didn't sound that bad either. He wanted to so badly.

The other half of him knew he shouldn't love it. He shouldn't want this. But..He soo did...

He didn't want to fight this feeling, it made him feel so good, so strong, so powerful. Scott felt like he could rip Peter apart with one single blow. Scott relished in the idea, well it was better than fantasying at ripping his own friends apart.

"Scott?" Derek asked, cautiously.

The younger werewolf had let loose a ear slipping howl that had shaken the ground and house, now he was on the ground, panting, his head tucked into his arms. The chains were long, allowing Scott to move more freely.

Derek had a feeling that Scotts eyes were probably a glowing red by now. It looked like he was loosing control after all.

"Scott, remember what Deaton said, you've got to stay under control" Derek urged him.

Why? Why did he have to? When it felt so good to not keep this side of himself hidden any longer. Not to keep it trapped inside him. Not to feel it all the time snarling in its mental cage? The wolf inside was growling in pleasure at finally being aloud to be free.

Scott could feel the wolf at the surface of his skin, rippling through him like a wave. His vision red as the wolfs eyes layered everything he saw.

The young Alpha stood up, his eyes locked onto the other werewolves face.

Threat! His wolf growled inside him.

Scott reacted on pure instinct, his lips pealed back to bare his sharp teeth that were growing sharper every second, at Derek.

"I suggest you take a couple of steps back" Scott said, his voice hardly sounding like his own.

Derek frowned "Scott-"

"NOW!" Scott said, no not said, he ordered him.

Derek may be not part of his pack but he was still an Alpha and he WOULD be obeyed.

The older werewolf sensed that this wasn't optional, taking wary and slow steps backwards. Derek said quickly "Scott, you gotta control-"

"I can't" Scott hissed. Red eyes flashing.

Scott breathed deeply in and out, closing his eyes for a couple of seconds as another rush of power and energy go through him, pumping through his veins.

He murmured, not looking at Derek "But it feels so good, just-just this once, not to fight, j-just this once-"

Derek rushed up to him, ignoring Scotts rumbling warning growl at him as he got closer "No! You can't-!"

"Why not?" Scott roared.

He was suddenly in Dereks face. Only the chains were stopping Scott from lunging at Derek. His red eyes glinting darkly.

Derek felt a flush of shock and a little fear, not of Scott but of what Deaton had told him how to know when the wolf was in complete control or not.

A wolf does not speak, it feeds, it kills and it makes a pack. Once the wolf was in complete control this is what Scott would be able to do.

Scott was acting so aggressively Derek knew that the wolf was out of its mental cage and was defiantly influencing him however Scott was still in control, he could speak, he could understand what was going on. Thats what scared Derek, if Scott was still mostly in control if he was like this then what would he be like once the wolf took control completely?