Chapter 1

The same old day for Park Chaeyoung. Going around and bumping into idiots at school.

She walked down the hallway,all eyes glued on to her.

You can call her

"The school crush"

She takes over many hearts. Without any effort.

Her beauty was outstanding.

Everyone was desperate for her love,but she wasn't interested in anyone.

Her best friend, Jennie.

The girl who was with chaeyoung from the very beginning.

Ever since they were toddlers.

"JENJEN!" Chaeyoung yelled,as soon as she spotted Jennie in the crowd.

Jennie's face brightened up at the sight of her buddy.

She ran over to her and hugged chaeyoung.

"I missed you old pal!" Chaeyoung chuckled.

"I missed you more Jen!" Both of them were being stared down by all types of people.

The people going through emo phases,the people who didn't give a fuck about anything.

Every type of person was found in the school building.

The bell ringing brought everyone back to their senses.

"Okay so I have to go now,meet you at lunch?"

Jennie questioned as she looked at her schedule paper.

Chaeyoung nodded.

"See ya bud!" As Chaeyoung turned around,she got scared.

There was a figure standing in front of her,wearing all black.

Black leather jacket,black crop top,black ripped jeans and black shoes.

"Get out of my way" The person gave chaeyoung an order but chaeyoung was still too amazed by the person's fashion.

"Nice fash-"

"I said,get out of my way." Chaeyoung got startled when the person cut her sentence.

"S-sorry" Chaeyoung's smile faded as she stepped on to her right.

The person sighed through their mask and walked by.

As the figurine came closer,it was visible for chaeyoung to see if it's a boy or a girl.

It was a girl.

The girl removed her cap and came more close to chaeyoung.

"You're gonna be late, whatever your name is" The girl walked by as if nothing happened after she said that.

Chaeyoung was confused but then she realized she has five minutes to go to her class.

She ran on max speed but still got late.

As she reached the classroom,breathing heavily,hands on her knees,she saw her teacher glaring at her.

"S-sorry hehe" The teacher sighed and let her in.

Chaeyoung looked for an empty seat,her eyes searched in every direction.

"Oh there's one,at the back" she walked at the back of the classroom and sat down on a seat next to a person she couldn't see well.

Since the head was down on the desk.

She shrugged and put her backpack down on the desk.

"Why are you here?"