Chapter 3

"Lisa Manoban,her duality" Chaeyoung stood in front of her house in awe as she watched the beauty walk.

"She lives near me huh" Chaeyoung thought and then started walking too.

She went behind Lisa sneakily on the pavement.

Even her back was beautiful.

Lisa's sudden stop made chaeyoung bump into her.

"S-SORRY!" Rosé bowed while Lisa was completely blank.

Lisa turned around and sweetly smiled at Rosé.

"Let's walk together" Rosé nodded.

They started walking together until they were two blocks away from their school.

"Nature is so pretty isn't it?" Lisa quoted.

"Yes,Indeed" rosé agreed.

"Oh urm Lisa...can I ask something? Only if you won't mind..."

Lisa looked at Rosé.

"Go ahead"

"You were really different yesterday.....are you um....having a good day today?" Rosé shyly asked.

Lisa laughed.

"Let's put it as....I was having a bad day yesterday?" Lisa smiled.

"Oh" Rosé swung her hands back and forth until they reached the school.

____________________________________________________________________

"WHO'S THE GIRL?!" Lisa got pushed to the locker,her back hurting from the metallic touch.

"Wh-who...are you talking about?" Lisa looked up at the group of boys surrounding her.

"Don't be silly!" The boy pushed her one more time.

Lisa groaned in pain but didn't what to let them know about Rosé,who was only popular in the junior section.

"I don't know what you're saying-" Lisa earned a punch in the stomach until she collapsed on the floor.

"Serves you right,bitch!" The senior boys walked away,leaving Lisa on the floor.

"I won't let them get to you....park chaeyoung"

____________________________________________________________________

"Where's Lisa?" Chaeyoung asked her teacher.

"Oh Lisa? She went home early today. She was bruised pretty bad. She said she fell from the stairs" The teacher replied.

"Is she okay?" Chaeyoung asked with concern.

"Hopefully"