two hundred forty one

I FORGOT TO ADD IN ORDER TO BE IN THE STORY YOU NEED TO COMMENT WHO YOU WANT THE GUYS TO BE

So I have a great Idea for a new story and I already wrote the first chapter but there is a problem. 

I want people to actually read it so I am changing the names to make it a fanfiction. I want all of you to read it and more so I wanna know who you would want it about. I am going to make a character list down below and comment who you think should play each character. 

If this gets enough comments the story will be out in about an hour. If you would read it no matter what just comment that. So yeah. Love you guys!

Jay Martin: Main character. Athletic. Popular. Falls in love easily. Bit of a player. 

Matt Costello: Jay's best friend. Popular. Athletic. Player, doesn't get involved in relationships with girls a lot. 

Miles Hawthorne: Friends with Jay and Matt. Dedicated relationship. Athletic. Popular. 

Blake Dawson: Friends with Miles, Matt, and Jay. Best friends with Miles. Athletic. Popular. Doesn't really care to be with someone. Would rather chill with friends than hook up with girls or date someone. 

The main girls will stay the same because I don't really think I have to change them. And if I do it will be someone who goes along with the guys above. The guys do not have to be friends in real life.

If you want to be in the story DM me. Don't comment. I will not add you in the story if you comment your name and stuff. Just DM me if you are interested and I will tell you the information I will need. SPACE IS LIMITED TO ABOUT 3 PEOPLE. So if you wanna be in the story hurry up and DM me.

Some peoples DM's don't work so if that is you just comment they aren't working and I will reply back. I love you all and thank you again for being so supportive on Instagram 1 and 2. HAVE A GREAT DAY AND MORE CHAPTERS COMING SOON!

-A <3