two hundred eighty eight

28Mil Likes  29Mil Comments 

@AlexaMagiddinos: Because I love you guys, here is an explanation.. Again. 
Jack Gilinsky and I have been best friends for as long as I can remember. A few weeks ago we started talking about liking each other and stuff like that. We decided to continue talking instead of rushing into dating. A few days ago Gilinsky went on his tour in the UK. All the Jake Paul drama going on with Banks and Alissa occupied me. I started going over there and hanging out. As you know Alex is my ex and he was staying at the house for a few days. I did not know this at the time I said I will also stay for a few days for Alissa. 
If you don't know the break up was pretty hard and It took a long time to get over him. But we ignored each other for a few days and then the last day we started talking again. We originally were just gonna take a picture for Instagram but everyone in the house decided to watch a movie. 
Alex and I were talking over everything and we accidently kissed. It was not longer than a second but someone had gotten it on snapchat and sent it to Gilinsky. I still don't know who did it and Jack won't tell me but yeah. 
Basically I screwed everything up but at the same time Jack should have the guts to talk to me cuz we were never actually dating. And no, Alex and I did not and still have not talked after that.
Please no hate towards any of them. I love all my friends and don't try to figure out who took the picture and harass people. 

[Comments were disabled on this post]