three hundred thirty three

Hi guys, this is not a chapter(sorry)[IT IS NOW]

So I posted a story a few days ago that I am really excited to write> It would mean so much to me if you read it! It is called expiration date. 

In my opinion it is pretty cool and kinda relatable. I also have a cast for every single character just sayin. Please go check it out! Ily! Thanks!

 Please go check it out! Ily! Thanks!

31Mil Likes  30Mil Comments 

@AlexaMagiddinos: I thought this looked trendy and then my friend said it looks like ur saying "Your on sale" oof 

@AlexaSlaysMyLIfe: hahahahahahah love u

@CameronDallas: How much lol jk jk jk jk jk

@SammyWIlk: oof 

@MadisonBeer: Prostitute much 

@StassieBaby: that friend is smart 

@MatthewEspinosa: Hey buddy 

@CarterReynolds: oof 

@MikeyBarone: And u still posted it smh lmao 

AN: 

I need to rant for a second. If you wanna read go ahead if you could care less vote and follow me! Ok for the people who are reading this. There is this kid in my History and Science class. He sits next to me in both and is really weird. Like he yells at me for being loud but then screams at other times. Anyways, he is also shorter than me and pretty ugly. Like I'm not even being mean. In science everyone making a joke about how I low-key got rejected by this guy Nick. So everyone, including that kid, knows who I like. THE NEXT FUCKING DAY HE WALKS UP TO ME AND ASKS ME TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND. Like no, that is not how this works. I told him idk and then I used to excuse 'I need to focus on school cuz I have bad grades' and he didn't get it. I mean he just continues to flirt with me and say 'Well when you get those grades up maybe we can be a thing' LIKE NO I LIKE SOMEONE ELSE AND YOU KNOW THAT WTFMy other crush, which no one knows, is this other guy in my science class. And I can kinda tell he likes me too cuz he cringes every time that guy talks to me. He actually makes me wanna shoot myself. At lunch, he sat next to me and my best friend is Adam. Adam is a pretty attractive(Face wise) guy who is like 6'2 and he is super dumb and super funny and I love him. I always share a seat with him and we fake fight and that kid was upset and I was like BOI ADAM IS MY BEST FRIEND IM NOT DATING YOU AND I ACTUALLY WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONEThen I found out he asked out another girl an hour after me. WTF IS WRONG WITH HIM UGH I HATE GUYS. Anyways, I'm like low-key talking to the other guy in my science class I like and in class the kid that asked me out kept trying to take my attention away from the other kid when I was talking to him and UGH! I WANT TO BE IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL LIKE KINDERGARTEN LIKE I WANNA BE 3 YEARS OLD OR 103 SO I CAN DIE. I AM NOT AT A GOOD PLACE RN OKAY? OK!

If you read that I apologize. I needed to get that off my chest and I am grounded and my phone is broken so I needed to tell someone. THANK YOU FOR READING ILY!!!!