ONE

I walk down the alley, people scattering away at the sight of me. I smirk, picking up a piece of jewelry that I liked. I walked off, stuffing a carmel in my mouth. I had earned myself a reputation after Mal left. I joined Uma's crew with Izzy, my best friend and cousin. I walk into my grandmother's hairshop, it being empty besides Granny and Dizzy.

I'm Arabelle Tremaine, the daughter of Anastasia Tremaine. I have an older brother named Anthony, who is also my twin. My grandmother is the evil Step-mother, Lady Tremaine. My aunt is Drizella, my cousins being Izzy and Dizzy. My step aunt is Cinderella, step uncle Prince Charming, and my step cousin Chad Charming.

"Arabelle! Where have you been?! Your late!" Granny exclaimed, putting her hands on her hips. I sighed and sat in a chair.

"I'm not late. You just need to read time better." I told her, spinning in the chair. Granny huffed and went upstairs. The plastic doors moved and in walked my twin brother Anthony. We looked very similar. Same brown hair with red tips, same black eyes, same bad and caring personality. Yah, there's more but that's just the basics.

"Hey sis." Anthony said, flicking something into my hand. I raised an eyebrow. Anthony shrugged and sat beside Dizzy, who was looking through her book of designs that Evie gave her. I opened my hand and looked at it, surprised. It was a necklace. The chain was silver and red roses were in the chain. It was beautiful.

"Where'd you get this?" I asked my brother as I walked towards him. Anthony smirked.

"I have my ways." He answered with a shrug. I kissed his cheek.

"Well thanks." Even though we are villains, we have a some good in us. We're like our mother, we have a little goodness in us. After the king sent my mother to the Isle, even though she had changed for the better, mom changed a little. I walked away when Izzy came down, smirking.

Izzy has her mother's black curly hair but it's way longer. And the same black eyes too. But Izzy isn't anything like her mom. She has the same attitude but doesn't take it out on random people who don't deserve it.

"Hey evil cousin." Izzy replied, sitting in the chair behind the cash register.

"Sup." I grabbed a broom and began sweeping, even though it wasn't going to help at all. I gave up awhile later, just when Izzy came down dressed in different clothes.

(Ignore the purse)

(Ignore the purse)

A blue leather jacket, a black T-shirt, black skinny jeans, her boots with chains around them, and her accessories.

"Uma wants us at the chip shop." I groaned but made my way with Izzy to the house we shared with Anthony. I quickly cleaned up and changed into another outfit. My tiny closet colors consist of red, blue, black and purple. I grabbed a red leather jacket, ripped black skinny jeans, a black T-shirt, and my black ankle boots.