THREE

Ben starting driving to the edge of the Isle. It looked like he was going to drove straight into the ocean.

"Ben! Watch out!" Dizzy shouted, gripping the leather seats tightly. I noticed multiple jars sitting on a shelf with different solids in each ones. My eyebrows furrowed and Jay chuckled, a smirk on his face.

"It's called candy." He explained. I nodded, reaching forward and grabbing a dark brown solid. I put it in my mouth. I was amazed by the taste. It was amazing. I reached forward and grabbed some more, taking my time eating them. Izzy, Anthony, and Dizzy all joined me and soon we were all stuffing our faces with the things Jay called 'candy'.

"What are these?" I asked Jay, trying out different things. Jay smiled, leaning back.

"Well, the first thing you ate was dark chocolate, then licorice, a lollipop, and I lost track after that." Jay told me with a grin. I nodded, taking another dark chocolate candy. Suddenly, the car stopped moving and Ben turned around to look at us. He had a big smile on his face.

"We're here!" Ben exclaimed. Mal had already gotten out and was opening the door beside me. I got out, looking around. Everything seemed so, what's the word the Auradon kids use? Oh yah, perfect. It was like a perfect dream. And for some reason, it kinda felt like home. I just don't know why. Someone ran into my back and I glared at the person, who happened to be Carlos. Carlos just smiled sheepishly and began walking away with Jay.

"So, I'll see you guys later?" Mal asked, standing in front of the four of us. I nodded.

"Yah, see ya later." And then with that she walked off, following Jay, Evie, and Carlos. Ben placed his hand on my brothers shoulder, watching as Mal walked away. Then he clapped his hands and walked away, beckoning for us to follow him. And so we did, getting many looks as we walked by. And gasps. And glares. But we just ignored them all. From the corner of my eye I saw Izzy glaring at all of them. That just made my laugh. Which got us more stares. Which just made Izzy glare even harder. Ben lead us inside the building and two staircases went up both sides of the rooms. We then continued to follow Ben up the left side of stairs. The more we walked, the more that made sense. This must be where the dorms are.

"Alright girls, this is your guys room. Mal and Evie are right beside you on the left. Anthony, if you follow me, I'll take you to your dorm." Ben said, pointing things out as he talked. Anthony waved goodbye as he followed Ben down the hall and around a corner, disappearing from my sight. I sighed and looked at Izzy and Dizzy before opening the door.

My first thought was yuck.

Everything was mainly pink. Dizzy squealed, running around the room. "I love it I love it!" She squealed, throwing herself onto one of the beds. The room consisted of three beds, a mirror, a closet, a bathroom, two desks, and a TV. Boring, I know. I sat on on of the beds before noticing a laptop on one of the desks. Getting up, I made my way over to it while Izzy and Dizzy deicded on what should be changes about our room. I can feel an agruement coming already. Turning the laptop on, I thought about how my life had changed drastically. One day ago, I was one the most feared people on the Isle. Today, I freed a prisoner from my own crew and then leaving them behind. And now I'm here in Auradon. Oh how my life has changed.

The bright light from the computer is what brought me out of my thoughts. I quickly went to Search, my fingers hovering over the keyboard. My mind was spinning. Should I do this? Should I not do this? What the heck, I'm going to do this. I typed in the name Gabe Mason and hit enter, waiting for what was going to pop up.

The first thing that popped up was a man. He was a baker. Not married and no kids or even a girlfriend. He was pretty much alone. Why the heck does mom want me to find this guy?

Mom, why do you want me to do with the name Gabe Mason? I asked her. Oh yah, Anthony, Mom, and I can all talk to each other in our heads. It looks like it still works here in Auradon.

Because honey, I need you to look him up. I sighed, both physically and mentally.

I already did. It says here that he is a baker, no kids, not married, and he doesn't have a girlfriend. I told her. I swear I heard her say not true but I could be lying.

She sighed. As soon as you can, go find him. It may be months but please, look for him. Mom asked me. I nodded before remembering that she can't see me. I could hear Izzy and Dizzy get into it.

I will don't worry. I've got to go, Izzy and Dizzy are agruing. Love you.

Love you too honey. And then with that, my mom retracted from my mind. I sighed and exited out of the tab before going over to the sister with my hands on my hips. They stopped agruing, glancing up at me.

"Stop. I'm tried and would like to get some before a wonderful day of Auradon tomorrow." I said sarcastically. I changed into some comphy clothes before getting into my bed. My cousins did the same before the lights went out. I then fell asleep, not ready for what tomorrow was going to bring. Guess we'll just have to find out.