SIX

It's been a week since I've met my family over here and everything is going ok. I'm still angry at Fairy Godmother. I have caused trouble this entire week. For example, I spray painted graffiti all over the school walls. But they have no proof that it was me even though I know that Fairy knows it was me.

The bell ringing brought me out of my thoughts. We were currently in Kindness class. I stood up and grabbed my stuff, ignoring Fairy Godmother as she called my name. I shoved my books in my locker, leaning my head against it after I shut it. "Hey." A familiar voice said. I smirked, lifting my head up.

It was Blake.

"What's up doofus." I replied, walking away with him at my side. Blake shrugged, his blue eyes shining.

"Not much really. This place isn't exciting at all." I laughed. I actually laughed. And it wasn't fake at all.

"Agreed." I picked up a tray and went through the line to get food. Mashed potatoes, yum.

"How you liking Auradon so far?" Blake asked as we walked towards my table. I groaned.

"Don't get me started on that. I hate Fairy Godmother at the moment." Blake raised an eyebrow. By this time, we had reached my table. My table consisted of Izzy, Anthony, Dizzy, Jay, Mal, Evie, and Carlos. "Want to sit with us?" Blake nodded and I sat down beside Izzy, Blake sat beside me.

"Hey guys, this is Blake, son of Beauty and Beast." A chorus of hello or get went around before everyone went back to there conversations.

"I didn't know that Ben had a brother." I said, taking a bite of my apple. Blake smirked.

"I'm adopted." I shook my head, smiling. He is one of the only people that can make me smile. And I've known him for only a little over a week. "So, what about your family?" I sighed.

"Anthony is my brother, Izzy and Dizzy are my cousins, Gabe Mason is my dad, Anastasia Tremaine is my mom, Cinderella is my aunt, Prince Charming is my uncle, and Chad is my cousin." I replied, quickly eating the hamburger. Yummm, I love hamburgers. Blake hummed, eating his own food. We ate the rest of our lunch in silence, occasionally joining in on one of the conversations.

The bell suddenly rang and everyone dumped there trays, going to their next class. But I stayed behind, finished my food. People just walked past me, not bothering to tell me to go to class as they all knew why I wasn't leaving yet. Almost the whole school won't talk to her and I didn't even tell them too. By the time I finished my lunch, it was already fifteen minutes into the class. So, I took my sweet tine going to my locker, getting my stuff, and then walking to her class room. When I walked in, Fairy Godmother looked furious. That just made me laugh as I sat beside Dizzy.

"Where have you been young lady?!" Fairy Godmother exclaimed, crossing her arms. I smirked, my shoulders lifting into a shrug.

"None of your business." Fairy Godmother huffed.

"Thirty minute detention." I smirked, along with everyone else. They knew that I wouldn't go. And I think that Fairy Godmother was thinking the same thing too. Fairy Godmother continued on with her class but I paid no attention. I just doodled on my paper.

Dizzy suddenly nudged me, jerking her head towards the front of the room. I looked up to see Fairy Godmother standing in front of me with an angry expression on her face.

"What do you want?" I asked, annoyed. Fairy Godmother scoffed before pulling me out of my chair and pulling me out of the room. She didn't say anything as she continued to pull me somewhere. Destination, unknown.

She stopped ing Tony of Ben's office door before knocking. A 'come in' was heard and Fairy Godmother opened the door, pulling me in with her. Ben raised an eyebrow at what was happening. "This girl has caused notging but trouble for me for the past week. I want something done about it." Fairy Godmother demanded. I saw Beauty, Beast, and Blake on the couch. It seems that Fariy hasn't noticed them yet. Ooo, this should be good.

"And what kind of trouble is this?" Beast asked, letting his presence be known. Fairy Godmother jumped, surprised. I held in my laugh the best I could.

"My apologies, I did not see you. This girl has gave me nothing but trouble for no reason." Fairy Godmother told him. Ben went to say something but I bet him to it.

"Umm, I beg your pardon. I do have a reason for causing you trouble this whole week. A reason that you brought on yourself and you even know it." I said. I wanted to say more but Beast cut me off.

"And what is this reason?"

"My family and I agree that my mother, Anastasia Tremaine, should be here in Auradon. She wanted nothing to do with my grandmother. Heck, she even wanted to get married to a baker, my father! A whole bunch of people even agree with us. And when I mean us, I'm talking about Cinderella, Prince Charming, all of them. And I told Fairy Godmother that if she did this, she had just started a war. And the war is in the making." And with that, I stormed out if the room, anger coming off me in waves.