SEVEN

"Belle!" A male voice shouted. It was Dad. But in my rage of anger, I ignored him. I kept running, running into the woods behind the school. I had to take my anger out on something. The trees would be better than a human.

"Arabelle!" Anthony shouted. I didn't look back, I just kept running. My vision was red as I tripped over rocks and fallen branches. I would clean up my legs later.

I let all thoughts fly out the window when I made it to my destination. It was the Enchanted Lake. I quickly stripped down to my sports bra and shorts before jumping in. Water has always calmed me. Even though we don't have any pools on the Isle, Izzy would use her magic and make a mini one in our house for me. Yes, Izzy has powers. We think it comes from their Dad. But the problem is we don't know who their Dad is.

I don't want to think about that stuff. I just want to relax and try to stay calm before I hurt someone.

Arabelle....where are you? You need to see this.... Anthony told me in my head. I scoffed.

Why? Don't you know how mad I am already? I'm trying to keep myself calm before I hurt someone. I replied back, closing my eyes.

I know that but I just need you to trust me on this and come back. Please, trust me. And when you decide to come, come to Ben's office. Anthony said. I sighed, thinking over my decisions. I do trust Anthony.... I just don't know what is going to happen. With a sigh, I pulled myself out of the water. I dried myself off the best I could and slipped my clothes back on. I took my time going back to the school, letting my thoughts take over. The forest was quiet. I could hear the crickets making their noise, birds singing, and animals rushing around.

My journey back to campus seemed to be cut short when I found myself standing on the school grounds. Let's hope I don't run into Fairy Godmother, that wouldn't be good at all. My feet began making there way to Ben's office without me even directing them there. My heart was thumping loudly against my ribcage. I don't know why though.

I walked up all the stairs and finally reached his office within five minutes. I hesitated at the door, wondering if I should do this. And so I took a stab in the dark. I grabbed the doorknob and twisted it, pushing the door open gently.

My whole family was there, even Chad. They all had big grins on their faces. I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms. Even Izzy had a grin on her face. Ok, now I'm curious, what is going on?! They suddenly spilt down the middle, creating a small walkway.

I nearly fainted. My legs were running. Tears were going down my face. A smile sat on my lips. And my arms wrapped around the person I had missed the most.

My mother.

Mom chuckled but wrapped her arms around me. Water began dropping onto my shoulder but I didn't care. It was my mom's tears. The mom that I had started a war with Fairy Godmother for. And here she was, holding me in her arms. Gosh, I can't believe this.

Two pairs of arms wrapped around us and I looked up. Anthony and Dad were hugging us. Next thing I know, everyone is hugging us. One big group hug. One big hug with my family. The family that I had waited eighteen years for.