Claytro(ClayXJestro)|Stars

Nexo Knights
ALL WE SEE IS SEE SKY FOR FOREVER *soul shatters in the distance*
This is not old btw

Clay silently snuck out of the Fortrex. Where was going you ask? To see Jestro.
His enemy.....
His love....
Ans his number one star.....

Clay hears the distant cries of owls above his head and the moon shining through the canopy of tall trees. The stars must be out too. Clay thought. And not just my star.....

Eventually Clay stepped into a large clearing and as guessed the stars were shining above him, the moon clear in the sky now. And he could see his star too. He stepped on a twig making Jestro jump.

"O-oh hi Clay." Jestro said twiddling with his thumbs.
"Hi." He came and sat next to Jestro and the two began to lost in the milky abyss of the sky, a comfortable silence spreading between them.

"Wow. The sky's beautiful today...." Jestro awed.
"Yeah.... you know what else is beautiful?" Clay asked smirking.
"What?"
"Me!" Clay replied and the two burst out laughing, a near by owl flying away in a startled flurry.

"That was beautiful!" Jestro laughed.
"Yeah.... but you are beautiful too.... just not as beautiful as me!"
"What are you now? Clay Boastington?" The two laughed again and then continued looking at the sky.

"I'm sorry!" Jestro suddenly blurted.
"For what?" Clay asked concerned looking at Jestro.
"Trying to take over the kingdom.... and for hur-hurting you...."
"Oh Jestro don't apologise. We all do stupid things!"
"Yeah but no one messes up as bad as me."
"That's not true. You want to know why?" Clay said.
"Why.....?"
"Because you my star. You always have been. You always will be. No matter how bad you mess up. Understand?" Jestro blushed a little and nodded. Clay shuffled over to him and hugged him. They sat in silence for a while.

"I love you." Clay told him after a while.
"I love you too Clay." Jestro paused for a second. "Hey shouldn't you get going?"
"Yeah..... probably....." Clay sighed. They both stood up and turned to face each over, light blushes brushing their cheeks. They shared a passionate goodbye kiss before sadly parting away.

"Well goodbye Clay." Jestro waved sadly.
"Yeah. See you next week!" He said it more like a question.
"Yeah. Can't wait."
"Me neither."

And so the two of them parted both longing to see each over again. But Clay knew it would be okay, because out of all the stars in the sky his star shined the brightest. And not matter how far away in the sky he was, he'd always be able to find him.....