(--an from Ty--there's my face

(--an from Ty--there's my face. Ew.)

Phil pov

Dan startled me awake by busting through my door.

Why was he at my house?

"D-Dan? What are you doing here?" I asked, placing my hand on my chest showing that he scared me.

Dan didn't respond.

I sat up in my bed. Dan got on my bed and crawled towards me. He grabbed my shoulder and locked his lips with mine.

He crawled on top of me and straddled my hips.

Dan gently lowered me down on the bed.

The kiss got more and more intense and hungry as the seconds passed.

Dan rolled his hips against mine, causing me to let out a moan of pleasure.

My boxers started to get uncomfortable.

I reached up and put my hand on the seam of Dan's shirt, lifting it up slightly. I think he got the idea because he broke our lips apart and lifted his shirt over his head.

He threw his shirt across the room and relocked his lips with mine.

Dan rolled his hips against me once more. I could feel his already hard member rub against my own.

"Phil." Dan moaned against my mouth. His voice low and husky. That made me even harder-

I woke up with my lower member aching.

I looked at my clock that rested on my bed side table. 3:48 am. I quickly got out of bed and ran to my bathroom to take a cold shower.

The shower barely helped, because images of my dream popped in my head.

So I did the only thing I could do.
(--an-- I think you get the idea I'm just uncomfortable with typing the specific words. I can write smut perfectly fine but it weirds me out to write 'jacked off'. Weird.)

After I finished I decided to check my phone and go back to bed.

I had 3 messages from Dan.

Dan: I'm sorry for running off like that.

Dan: I might might tell you why one day but not now.

Dan: You're probably sleeping right now but please text me when you get these.

The last one was sent 5 minutes ago while I was, erm, taking care of things.

Phil: It's fine Dan. The kiss meant nothing. Let's just forget it ever happened. Ok?

Honestly. I didn't want to forget it happened.

Dan: Ok. Yeah. It never happened and we never speak of it again.

I was sad that he agreed. But either way I typed.

Phil: Yeah never again. Goodnight Dan x

I decided to be brave and add an x at the end.

Dan: Goodnight Phil x

And with that, I fell asleep.

--an

Heyy. So first, Lizzie will be still writing with me. Though I probably will be writing the majority and she will be proof reading and editing my mistakes. She's sleeping rn, so I'm posting this without her knowing. 😈

Also wtf did I write at the beginning?

As you can see from that, my smut writing is going to be crap. :/

Ok y'all that's it for now. I'm going to get some sleep.

Byee!!