Third person POV because I'm too lazy to write a first person.

Dan and Phil got to the hospital around 1:30 pm. Dan was gripping Phil's hand tightly, a little too tight, but Phil didn't mind.

Phil knew that Dan cared deeply about his brother. Phil knew that what happened struck Dan hard.

They entered a small hospital room. Wires hung everywhere. Adrian laid on the hospital bed. His face was relaxed. No sign of stress visible.

Two other people sat in the room, eating what looked like Chinese food.

"What are you doing here?" Dan growled.

Dan's mum looked up and then looked back at her food.

"Saying goodbye to my son before we take him off life support."

-- an

Okay hope you liked the cha-

What? You don't want me to stop there because it will be like 50 years before I update again?

Fine.

"WHAT?!" Dan yelled. Tears started streaming down his face.

"Last night we got a call. They said while Adrian was in the coma,  he went brain dead." His mum said like everything was alright.

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! WHY DIDN'T YOU BOTHER TO CALL ME?! FUCK YOU!" Dan gripped Phil's shirt and sobbed into his shoulder.

Phil rubbed soothing circles in his back, whispering that everything will be okay, even though he knew, everything is not okay.

Dan gathered himself and moved to where Adrian laid. He whispered something in his ear. Something that he knew that Adrian needed to hear just as much as him.

algunos ángeles están diseñados para caer

The doctor walked in, and asked if they were ready. Dan's mum nodded immediately, Dan's dad did nothing.

Dan sobbed into Phil's shirt. (This originally said Phil's shit and I was about to keep it but I thought it want appropriate for the mood.)

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Silence.

--an

Yell at me here ------>

Hehehe sorry.

THANK YOU ALL FOR 300 READS AND IM SORRY FOR THIS REALLY CRAP SAD CHAPTER.