10

Colbi's POV
I breathe heavily as we both finished, him still kissing my neck.
He pulls away and I let out a breath, my heart still racing as my chest is still moving up and down quickly.

His eyes diverted to my chest and I rolled my eyes and pull the blanket over myself.

"So... is this gonna be like.. a casual thing..? Or ...??" Jc asked the question I have been dying to know.

"I mean.. it could be." I said shrugging

"If that's what you want" I said and he lets out a sigh.

"What happens if one of us catches feelings?" He asked

Too late.

"Then .. I don't know we stop..?" I questioned, trailing off, not actually wanting that to happen.
He looks up to my eyes.

"I don't wanna stop" he said

"It's sex Jc I am sure if we stopped you would be able to get it from someone else easily" I said lightheartedly, not wanting to think about that.

"Yeah but I like YOU" he said and I blushed a little.

"I didn't say we had to stop anything right now." I said surrendering.

"So like. We are just.. friends with benefits?" He asked me and I shrugged.

"If that's what you want.." I trailed off.

"Well. Just for now." He said with a small smile and I find myself smiling back at him.

"Who knows. I might just ask you out for real sometime." He said making my smile grow bigger.

"I dunno you might" I replied with a small shrug and he chuckles a little and kisses my cheek before getting up and starting to get dressed.

"Where ya going?" I asked him.

"I figured I should prolly go talk to Ty.." he said and I nodded. As he was fixing his pants.

I sat up and the blanket dropped, it slipping my mind that I was naked.

He looks over at me and a smirk comes onto his face as I grabbed my phone.

I glance down as he was staring and quickly covered the part of my chest that had been revealed.

"Don't just look at me gosh Jc." I said rolling my eyes, smiling a bit.

"Sorry Colbs." He said before pulling his shirt on, it had taken him a minute to find it.

He walks over to my bed.

"I think I'm gonna leave after I talk to Ty and go get some food." He tells me and I nod.

"Okay." I replied and hold up my arms to hug him.

He smiles and leans down and hugs me too, wrapping his arms around me as he pulled away he lifted my head and leant down, placing a gentle kiss to my lips.

"See you later." He said once he pulled away.

He walks out, shutting the door behind him and I sigh smiling.