Alois Trancy.

You had reread Trancy's invitation over 50 times. He said to be ready for when he picks up the suit, he will excort you to the ball and will drop you off there, then he will leave to make his grand entrance. You had only ever been to one other ball and it was your dear friend Ciel Phantomhive, you knew him through his butler;Sebastian Michaelis. You and Sebastian had been an on and off fling for awhile now and you never wanted to end it because of the way he made you feel, like a princess.

-🌹-

You reread the letter one last time and realised something, he had not suggested that he would be taking you home again, perhaps you had to find other means of transport? You thought hard. You pondered if Sebastain could take you home but you wouldn't want him to stray from Ciel. You decided you would find something when the time comes. You wondered what you should wear, you walked around the shop looking at all your hand maid dresses and finally you found one. You remembered making it and smiling at the fomd memory. Sebastian helped you sow silk around the rim to give it amore frilly look. It was f/c and hung alittle shorter at the front, the back fell at your ankles. You walked over and picked the matching heels to go with it.
You smiled as excitement grew inside. Little did you know... It would be the worst night of your life.

-🌹-
Monday Night, 8pm.
You waited for Alois to walk through the door but it seemed he wasn't coming until the clock striked on the dot. 8pm and he pushed open your door, he looked you up and down to see you were ready, he smirked. "Why aren't you a pretty little thing." He smiled as you handed him his suit. He passed it to his butler Claude.
"Miss, I am sure you know my name now by the invite... But i still haven't caught yours?" He asked, "My name is Y/N. Y/N L/N. Pleasure to meet you again Earl Trancy."  You beamed, he smiled back. "Do call me Alois, it's much easier." He gave you a closed  eye smile and then turned out of the shop, his butler gesturing to follow them. Something in your brain went alittle weird, you had dejavu. You had seen him smile like that before, you just couldn't think were. You locked the shop up and left. You looked back on the shop and it felt like something didn't want you to leave, almost like something was calling you back. You brushed the thought of and hopped into Trancy's carriage.

-🌹-
Alois and you small talked most of the carriage ride, "The ball begins at 9:30pm, we have plenty of time!" He grinned you nodded with a small smile, "Earl- I mean Alois. How many other commoners will be here?" You asked nervously, he looked up at you shocked, "There will be no commoners at a grand ball like mine!" He scoffed, "how silly~" he chuckled to himself. You raised an eyebrow, confusinly. "B-But Alois... I'm a commoner?" He stared at you for awhile before replying, "you see y/n. When you were measuring my suit, i realised something. You are very skilled also very beautiful-." You blushed at this, "So to speak, you are no mere commoner. Rather.. A lady who isn't as well of as others." He held his hands together and you looked at his bare legs. He wore a tight booty short that revealed his long toned legs, your face began to burn which you did not realise. "Hehe~ you are very cute when you're flustered Y/N." He smirked, he was very charming, suddenly he blurted out something, "Are you dating anyone?" He asked, before you could reply the carriage stopped and Claude held the door open, you thanked the heavens for Claude and you felt like God was frowning at you. You hopped out and suddenly Alois dissapeared. "Miss Y/N, My highness has gone off to get ready, inside the ball has already begun. If anyone asks, you are a lady of the l/n house, your father owns your buisness and you are betroved to Earl Trancy.  You nodded in response with another blush flustering your cheeks. Why would you pretend you were betroved to an Earl! It was risky but it made you feel powerful inaway. You knew this night would be along one as you walked into the crowded room but it became less long when you spotted your favourite butler and his always cold master. Sebastian and Ciel.

[A/N sorry about mistakes, im too lazy to go through everything and check it for mistakes :(]