Jealous

You stared up at your bedroom ceiling. You had been living in the Trancy manor for around 16 awake days now and you must say it wasn't all bad. Besides when you got over the fact you had been kidnapped and you were there against your own will, it was pleasent enough. The food was tasty, you had a warm bed, the servants were very nice and you had Alois... Who seemed to care about you in a strange way,
you also had many activitys to do each day, some days you would wander around the garden and Alois would let you pick out flowers you liked and he would help you make flowercrowns, somedays you would help Alois choose his outfits, other days you would simply sit and read to eachother. You must admit it wasn't all that great, Alois had his moments, he had slapped you before, pushed you to the ground and made you beg for mercy but in all truthfulness. You forgave him, he had an effect on you, you understood he was mentally ill but afterall he had been through a lot. He had confessed to you abouth the old Earl Trancy, about Luca. His contract with Claude and more importantly, about him being Jim Macken. You hugged him tightly and promised him you wouldn't leave him, although deep down that is all you wanted.

-🌹-

You were surprised Sebastian and Ciel hadn't bothered to find you but you longed to see Sebastian again and let him hold you. You were only around 14 when the demon had found you, you loved him but yet he didn't love you, he merely liked the effect he made on you, so he carried on that way. Over the time he had grown attached to you and he would admit you are his favourite human he has ever met, he cared for you. You stretched and got up and ready, it would be another long day. Alois and Claude would be gone for the day so you decided to help the servants.

-🌹-

You walked towards Hannah's room and knocked lightly, "Hannah? Do you need any help today?" You asked softly, Hannah opened the door and smiled, she was like a sister to you. "Oh Lady Y/n!" Alois had forced the servants to act as if you were a lady since you were his fiance. "If my highness found out you were doing house-work he would be furious." You chuckled, "fear not Hannah. He wont find out," you winked at her, "our secret." You giggled as you playfully grabbed her hand and rushed down towards the garden. Hannah and you played around for the day helping eachother around the house and just having fun. You loved days like this were you could just be somewhat free. You finally decided to ask a burning question, "Hannah... What happened to your eye?" You asked, Hannah sighed and looked up at you. "Well Lady Y/N. As you may have guested my highness has trouble with his anger and well..." She began but you interupted. "Say no more Hannah, i am terribly sorry about him. I will see he never harms you again~" you smiled, you knew Hannah was not human you could sense it but you also knew she was far to caring to just be a demon, you just couldn't think what.

-🌹-

Alois stormed furiosly into the house and shouted for you, "Y/N!" He yelled causing you to rush into the house, you walked in nervously and raised an eyebrow, "y-yes?" You asked. Alois grabbed your cheeks with his hands and frowned, "What the hell do you see in Sebastian!" He cried as a tear rolled down his cheek. "W-What?" You asked, Alois backed away and shook his head, "a good for nothing demon scum! You revealed your beautiful body to him! Yet you haven't even kissed me... I am not worth anything!" He fell to the floor like a child and began to sob into his hands. You crouched down infront of him, your dress falling in ripples on the ground. "Alois, Me and Sebastian are no longer, me and you..." You gulped, "are." You lied through your teeth, you just wanted this to be over with. Alois looked up at you and smiled, "o-oh.. Well why haven't you Kissed me!" He shouted, suddenly you smashed your lips onto his to shut him up, his cold lips began to move in synch against yours, your tongues battled but in the end you let him win. You gave in to him and he passionately kissed you for what seemed like forever. "Oh y/n.." Alois stroked your cheek, "be mine~" he cooed you looked at him shocked, "A-aalois..." You flustered, he looked down. "Its okay. You dont want me, i am not good enough for someone like you." He sighed, he was trying to make you feel guilty and it worked. "Alois, i would love for you to make me yours... But we have to wait until the wedding!" You giggled as you kissed his cheek and helped him stand up, he gave you a shocked look, "You want to get married?" You nodded gleefully even though you mentally felt like screaming, "y/n you make me the happiest man ever!" He beamed as he embraced you in a warm hug, you hugged back. You were emotionless pretty much the rest of the day. You had convinced Alois you were getting married, great.

-🌹-

You know shared a bed with Alois since he had requested it, you slipped in beside him and he enloped you in a hug, you snuggled against his chest, imagining him as Sebastian. "Y/N..." He asked, "yes Alois?" You replied, "What do you see in Sebastian?" He asked, you froze for a second. "Alois... I see nothing in him anymore, don't worry." You suggested as you gave Alois a peck on the lips before cozying up to him once more, picturing Sebastian holding you close. Little did you know Alois was also picturing Sebastian in his head, hanging from a demon rod, like Claude did once before.

-🌹-

[Oooh! Hope you liked this chapter! Little longer than usual but thats because I love writing this book! So things are gonna start getting a lot more violent and gorey soon and hopefully alittle more romantic too :3 Ty for reading lyxo]