I love you

You awoke with a pain in your forehead, your body felt weak. You looked around. Where the hell were you. You began to panic, "h-hello!!" You cried out, suddenly the door burst open to reveal a butler with piercing yellow eyes. You recognised him as Alois' butler. Fear sunk into your stomach; "Goodmorning lady y/n. Your fiance is awaiting you in the conservitory" he spoke bluntly causing you to shiver, "p-pardon? My fiance?" You nervously questioned, the butler nodded. "Yes. Your fiance Alois Trancy. I am terribly sorry you couldn't be awake for the ceremony but it seems the drink I gave you over two weeks ago... Might have been very strong for your petite body. I wondered if you would ever wake up!" He chuckled to himself, you looked at him in shock and nervously gulped. You thought perhaps it was all a dream and was not real but even you knew that this was no dream or even a nightmare, it was much worse; it was reality. "Listen... Whatever your name is." .. "I am not Alois' Fiance, i hardly even know him!" You tried to say but the butler simply picked you up and began to undress you. "My name is Claude Fauste, my highness is waiting. Please stop kicking." You tried to fight back even so but then it struck you, Claude was a demon just like Sebastian. Fear soon disapeared and was replaced with dispair, you felt like screaming but it was useless, nothing you could say or do would get you out of this situation.

-🌹-

Claude let you walk by yourself down the stairs, but your legs were weak and it was hard to walk on your own. It was better than letting Claude hold you though. You walked imto the conservitory to be met with a surprised looking Alois, he didn't know if you would wake today, tomorrow or ever. He beamed and rushed over to you and smothered you in love which you did not reciprocate. You body felt like it would collapse you were that frightened. He helped you sit down and he gave your cheek a lite kiss which made your cheeks flush. You swallowed hard and took a deep breath, what was going to happen to you? So many thoughts rushed through your head.

-🌹-

You sat infront of Alois for breakfast, he seemed overjoyed. "My Y/N how ive missed seeing your perfect face!" He chuckled, sending a shiver down your spine. "I hope Claude satisfied you this morning with his dressing etc?" Alois asked, you looked Claude dead in the eye and frowned, "no Alois, C-Claude was horrible. He hurt me and h-he.... Touched me." You said, Claude looked at you with a smirk knowing exactly what you were playing at. You had noticed how Alois was highly bipolar that night, you couldn't believe that happened over two weeks ago. You wondered if Anyone questioned your where-abouts. Alois stood up imediately. "Claude!" He scowelled at the butler, "How dare you touch MY fiance without my permission! Never again shall you be near here!!" He yelled as he grabbed Claude and dragged him out of the room. You stood frozen as you heard almost a squishing noise which turned into a crunching noise; Alois then returned with a shocked butler, you looked him uo and down nothing had changed until you looked at his hand, one glove was off and one of Claude's fingers had been mangled, twisted almost, It looked gruesome, Alois must be insane to hurt a demon like that. You continued to eat your breakfast slowly, you were starving, you finished and set the cutlery down on your plate. Knowing you were done, Alois stood up and walked towards you, crouching infront you, he held his hand under your chin, which made you immobilised, "Oh my... This must be terrifying. Please do not be scared, I wont hurt you... Unless you disobey me! I-Im inlove with you y/n! Never leave me! I WONT LET YOU!" He held you close in a warm embrace, finally you let a tear slide and soon you were sobbing. This was your life now, you had to forget everything else, in the back of your mind you still had one hope, Ciel and Sebastian would perhaps save you.